Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cyberpunk 2077 memes

AsheramAsheram Member EpicPosts: 5,071
edited December 2020 in General Gaming
https://forums.cdprojektred.com/forum/en/cyberpunk/news/9494361-forum-regulations-will-come-into-effect-starting-october-9th-2017-0-01-cest

Hope this is because we are going to start getting new info on the game and they they are expecting an influx of people on their forums.
Post edited by Asheram on
IselinAzaron_NightbladeMrMelGibson

Comments

• IselinIselin Member LegendaryPosts: 18,719
    Is it 2077 already?
    AsheramwingoodAUNE2018reybear
    "Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community ... but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots”

― Umberto Eco

“Microtransactions? In a single player role-playing game? Are you nuts?” 
    ― CD PROJEKT RED

• Azaron_NightbladeAzaron_Nightblade Member EpicPosts: 4,829
    edited September 2017
    As much as I hate to say this... it looks like it's just a forum policy update across the board. If you look at the mod's post history, it shows that he posted the same thing on the Witcher forums as wel =/
    Asheram

My SWTOR referral link for those wanting to give the game a try. (Newbies get a welcome package while returning players get a few account upgrades to help with their preferred status.)

https://www.ashesofcreation.com/ref/Callaron/

• AsheramAsheram Member EpicPosts: 5,071
    Octagon7711MrMelGibson
  • TheScavengerTheScavenger Member EpicPosts: 3,321
    When this comes out...

MrMelGibsonAsheramreybear

My Skyrim, Fallout 4, Starbound and WoW + other game mods at MODDB: 

https://www.moddb.com/mods/skyrim-anime-overhaul

• AlverantAlverant Member RarePosts: 1,320
    The Cyberpunk 2020 rules were adapted/expanded for an anime mecha RPG called Mekton. Maybe the DLC will have that.
    MrMelGibson
  • MrMelGibsonMrMelGibson Member EpicPosts: 3,033
    Gorwe said:
    What would I give for the opportunity to see CdProjekt's take on Shadowrun or Warhammer Fantasy. Just imagine that...
    Honestly, I would be excited to see them take on anything.  The talent there is uncanny.  Maybe someday they'll try their hand at making a great mmo.  Maybe that will be the next big game in mmos.
    MadFrenchie
    edited October 2017
    This isn't Cyberpunk 2077 but makes me want it more, cant wait til Friday. :smiley:
    MrMelGibson
    This game will release in 2020 mark my words, cyberpunk 2020.
    MrMelGibson
  • TheScavengerTheScavenger Member EpicPosts: 3,321
    edited October 2017
    Asheram said:
    I actually agree with that.

2018 is too unlikely, they have shown nothing. And from what they have said...they still have TONS of work to do. Heck, the actor who did Geralt said he was talking to them about doing voice acting for Cyberpunk and they were in talks...which means they probably aren't even doing any voice acting (or very little) as of yet. That is evidence they are nowhere close to being ready to release the game

I have no idea how much time goes into voice acting...or how much work it is to put in the game....but seeing how most games fail at that...must take a LOT of time (and money).

2019 is a weird sounding year to release a major game...I don't even like how that rolls off my tongue. 

2020 is the perfect year to release the game. Rolls off the tongue soundly, AND is pretty in line with how much work they have left to do (which from what they've said, I'm pretty sure is a lot). 

More likely it'll be 2019 than 2018 (that is a near 0% chance), but that is MORE likely to be beta testing and shit that year or advertising/leaks etc. Even more likely its 2020 once beta tests are finished and they have a ready to release game.

Past that...well...then I'll regard it as a star citizen knock off :P

My Skyrim, Fallout 4, Starbound and WoW + other game mods at MODDB: 

https://www.moddb.com/mods/skyrim-anime-overhaul

• VrikaVrika Member LegendaryPosts: 7,888
    I have no idea how much time goes into voice acting...or how much work it is to put in the game....but seeing how most games fail at that...must take a LOT of time (and money).
    Voice acting takes very little time, but the important question is when they do it?

I think in Witcher 3 they needed to have a voice file when creating animations for cutscenes, which would indicate they need to have voices already early in production. But on the other hand Witcher 3 was fully voiced in multiple languages so they might just record voices for a single language first, then for all other languages at the end of the production.

• AUNE2018AUNE2018 Member UncommonPosts: 27
    Asheram said:
    https://forums.cdprojektred.com/forum/en/cyberpunk/news/9494361-forum-regulations-will-come-into-effect-starting-october-9th-2017-0-01-cest

Hope this is because we are going to start getting new info on the game and they they are expecting an influx of people on their forums.
    Let's hope! Can't wait!
    reybear
    edited October 2017
    AUNE2018 said:
    Asheram said:

Let's hope! Can't wait!
    Well theres hope. :)
    http://massivelyop.com/2017/10/16/cd-projekt-red-confirms-that-cyberpunk-2077-is-still-being-made-and-progressing-as-planned/

As far as the original link in my OP Azaron_Nightblade already explained that.
    reybear
    edited October 2017
    I always thought a Guild Wars co-op/social hub type of game set in Deus Ex world would be cool.

AlBQuirky
    Asheram said:

AlBQuirky
    Rockstar still the king of conversation

AlBQuirky
    edited January 2021

AlBQuirky
  • AlBQuirkyAlBQuirky Member EpicPosts: 7,432
    Ash! That Incorrect Review had me howling :)
    Asheram

- Al

Personally the only modern MMORPG trend that annoys me is the idea that MMOs need to be designed in a way to attract people who don't actually like MMOs. Which to me makes about as much sense as someone trying to figure out a way to get vegetarians to eat at their steakhouse.
    - FARGIN_WAR

edited January 2021
    lol someone already is modding 3rd person perspective.  :p

So I just posted this 4:33 jan 5th but list says I posted it a day ago wth
    AlBQuirky