Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fall-apalooza in RIFT!

Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 9,000

For who ever is interested in getting free stuff just for logging-in.  Enjoy :smiley:

Fall is in the air and there’s tons to check out in Telara if you’ve been away for a while. Come back September 13 – 20 and get rewarded.

Players who log into RIFT from September 13 until September 20, 2017 at 11:59 PM local server time will receive a Celestial Rewards Cache full of delightful goods to help your character. The reward will be available in the item claim window, located at the top right in the UI.

• Celestial Rewards Cache
    • 2 Tenebrean Engines
      • Used to upgrade powerful raid items.
    • Box of Individual Reward Charges
      • Contains 10 individual reward charges. Does not extend the cap of 100 charges and charges in excess of 100 will be lost.
    • Glimmering Bag of Sparkles
      • Contains 100 Phenomenal Sparkle, which are required for the monthly Patron quest. Sparkles that exceed the cap of 500 will be lost.
    • Sagum of the Tempest
      • Costume cape to help your character stand out!

So jump back in if you’ve left or get rewarded if you’re already here. It’s the perfect time to see all the updates from 4.2 Celestial Storm!

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey

Allerleirauh

Comments

• ScorchienScorchien Member LegendaryPosts: 8,914
    Torval said:
    So much purple in this game. So. Much. Purple!
    There is only one good shade of purple and thats Deep Purple  B)
    [Deleted User]
  • AllerleirauhAllerleirauh Member UncommonPosts: 496
    edited September 2017
    Torval said:
    Good thing that I like purple, the color of a death Rift. >:) @Octagon7711 I'm surprised you didn't submit this article through the "Send us a message" option; that's what I usually do. You do get quite a nice bundle of stuff!
    Currently Playing: Path of Exile

"I have found a desire within myself that no experience in this world can satisfy; the most probable explanation is that I was made for another world." ~ C. S. Lewis
  • Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 9,000
    Torval said:
    Good thing that I like purple, the color of a death Rift. >:) @Octagon7711 I'm surprised you didn't submit this article through the "Send us a message" option; that's what I usually do. You do get quite a nice bundle of stuff!
    I always forget, thanks for the reminder. Next time!

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey

• Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 9,000
    The Purple One approves this thread. RIP buddy.
    Prince Tribute Purple Reign 11X17 print
    [Deleted User]