Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Characters will need to poop in Star Citizen....

14567810»

Comments

• KumaponKumapon Member EpicPosts: 1,563
    Log in after a two week vacation somewhere, die immediately from not taking an in-game shit for weeks. Complete with cinematic of your body bursting from shit and splattering faecal matter everywhere.
    Azaron_Nightblade
  • BabuinixBabuinix Member EpicPosts: 4,265
    Kefo said:
    Babuinix said:
    A lot of poop going on. Smells funny too.
    poop hasn't been implemented yet. That horrible smell you are smelling is in fact "the game"
    I guess you mean "The game" as the low effort trolling around anything SC because tha's the only one you play lol
    Excession
  • KefoKefo Member EpicPosts: 4,229
    Babuinix said:
    Kefo said:
    Babuinix said:
    A lot of poop going on. Smells funny too.
    poop hasn't been implemented yet. That horrible smell you are smelling is in fact "the game"
    I guess you mean "The game" as the low effort trolling around anything SC because tha's the only one you play lol
    And yet I'm having more fun then probably most backers and doing it for free. Too bad it isn't trolling though
    Excessionkikoodutroa8
    edited September 2017
    I'm sure that people playing and enjoying Star Citizen whille mocking the haters are having more fun simply because they get the enjoyment of playing the game they support whille laughing at the haters getting hangry because you are enjoying something they dont.

Time is the most valuable asset in life so it's really not "free" at all.
    rpmcmurphyExcession
  • TalulaRoseTalulaRose Member RarePosts: 1,247
    edited September 2017
    So many people playing that's why you see an anemic Twitch showing and the only talk is about......more delays and broken promises. And promising the best game ever and then using words like basic.

I need to invest in rose-colored glasses. And nose-plugs...oh ya...never forget the plunger....lols
    Post edited by TalulaRose on
  • kikoodutroa8kikoodutroa8 Member RarePosts: 565
    Babuinix said:
    I'm sure that people playing and enjoying Star Citizen whille mocking the haters are having more fun simply because they get the enjoyment of playing the game they support whille laughing at the haters getting hangry because you are enjoying something they dont.

Your post is so good I had to quote.
    Babuinix said:

Your post is so good I had to quote.
    Right in the feelz! Dont forget to post on the goon forum so we can all keep the laughing momentum going.
    Where is that? And who are these "goon" you keep mentioning? Are they some more fantasy stuff straight from someone's imagination, like the reptilians or SC's many gameplay features?
  • sgelsgel Member EpicPosts: 2,197
    Where is that? And who are these "goon" you keep mentioning? Are they some more fantasy stuff straight from someone's imagination, like the reptilians or SC's many gameplay features?
    Goons are the final battle at the finale of SQ42.
    You fight a horde of them and then you have defeat their Warlord, Derek Smart.

..Cake..

edited September 2017
    derekt vandull parp confirmed lol
  • ErillionErillion Member EpicPosts: 10,297
    edited September 2017
    http://www.somethingawful.com/great-goon-database/

They started well in Star Citizen with a cool video (based on Independence War video):

It went downhill from there.

Have fun

PS:
    Goons in a thread about poop ... "on topic"   ;-)

• sgelsgel Member EpicPosts: 2,197
    edited September 2017
    Babuinix said:

wow.. did you just use a goon joke against them!?
    That's amazing!
    Babuinix

..Cake..

edited September 2017
    sgel said:
    Babuinix said:

wow.. did you just use a goon joke against them!?
    That's amazing!
    http://somethingsensitive.com/index.php?topic=2042.0

Lulz going down the memorylane.

That's the beauty of all this. Goons and sc haters love trolling and "taking the piss" but hate acknowledging that they are also being mocked and laughed at by a much larger part of the gaming comunity. Thats why they hide in their little echochamber caves to try and keep the spirit up by feasting and circlejerking off whatever derek's ass spills next lol
    Zandog
  • AsheramAsheram Member EpicPosts: 5,071
    Babuinix said:

Your post hangers me.
    Babuinixkikoodutroa8rpmcmurphy
  • MadFrenchieMadFrenchie Member LegendaryPosts: 8,505
    Babuinix said:

I love how you imply SC is the only game forum posters here have the option of playing or supporting.

Most of the haters, I would surmise, are enjoying games that are, well, completed.  I would imagine, unless they're playing as a free player in a F2P title, that they've spent money to support that game as well.

• KefoKefo Member EpicPosts: 4,229
    Babuinix said:

I love how you imply SC is the only game forum posters here have the option of playing or supporting.

Most of the haters, I would surmise, are enjoying games that are, well, completed.  I would imagine, unless they're playing as a free player in a F2P title, that they've spent money to support that game as well.
    I'm having fun back on EQ time locked servers. You know, a game where there's plenty to do unlike SC where you login for a day and you've seen all the content.
  • MaxBaconMaxBacon Member LegendaryPosts: 7,766
    Most haters pick the games they want to hate, and the games they want to fanboy around.

Just like sports teams, this usually is more aggressive within competitor games, like COD, BF and Arma.
  • MadFrenchieMadFrenchie Member LegendaryPosts: 8,505
    MaxBacon said:
    Most haters pick the games they want to hate, and the games they want to fanboy around.

Just like sports teams, this usually is more aggressive within competitor games, like COD, BF and Arma.
    I agree.  Again, and as I've said elsewhere, SC is not special in this regard.

The point that irks me is how badly SC fans seemingly want to play the victim in these discussions.  You bring more hate upon yourself when you whine and cry foul (not you specifically Max, I use you as a general term here).  That's what trolls want, and that's what so many fans give them over and over and over.
    rpmcmurphy

• TalulaRoseTalulaRose Member RarePosts: 1,247
    MaxBacon said:

Most don't hate the game. They hate the lies, broken promises, missed dates. There is a difference.

Never once seen someone go "Man SC is going to have all this cool shit in it....man I hate them. How dare they put all those cool features in that I like".

What I have heard is "Where are all these cool features that they said they would have delivered years ago for much less".
    kikoodutroa8Kefo
  • SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
    You know after the Destiny 2 thread about removing an item, I never thought I'd be so happy to see the poop rise back to the top. :D
    laseritAsm0deus[Deleted User]ScotchUpMadFrenchierpmcmurphyZandogKumapon

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

• laseritlaserit Member LegendaryPosts: 7,591
    edited September 2017
    SBFord said:
    You know after the Destiny 2 thread about removing an item, I never thought I'd be so happy to see the poop rise back to the top. :D
    They don't call them floaties for nothing :wink:

[Deleted User]SBFord

"Be water my friend" - Bruce Lee

• NorseGodNorseGod Member EpicPosts: 2,654
    So, instead of typing "afk bio" in chat, we can do it in game and everyone will know. yay!
    kikoodutroa8
    To talk about games without the censorship, check out https://www.reddit.com/r/MMORPG/
    Because of the drama around some refund scam, it's like noone talks anymore about the game's latest devlopment, aka the poop mechanic.
    How would you like to see it implemented? A minigame maybe?