Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Guild Wars 2 - Exclusive Developer Diary and Interview on Returning to Elona - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited September 2017 in News & Features Discussion

imageGuild Wars 2 - Exclusive Developer Diary and Interview on Returning to Elona - MMORPG.com

Elona is a famed, revered, and beloved place in Guild Wars lore. Since the announcement of Guild Wars 2, players have been dying to make their way back to the Crystal Desert. We are happy today to share with you an exclusive look at the recreation of the iconic locations in Guild Wars 2, and how ArenaNet is approaching such a herculean task.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• TillerTiller Member LegendaryPosts: 11,163
    edited September 2017
    Elder Dragons should be as rare and mysterious as the Jedi and the Force was in ANH.
    Post edited by Tiller on
    SWG Bloodfin vet
    Elder Jedi/Elder Bounty Hunter

• AgeniAgeni Member UncommonPosts: 44
    I wasn't expected so many cool things in Path of fire. I can't wait to test it, specially mounts and new specializations!
  • KaerellaKaerella Member UncommonPosts: 27
    Elona, land of the golden sun... The preview weekend, allowing us to ride around part of one of the new maps, was fun, and I'm looking forward to exploring the rest of the place. A player kindly showed a group of us how to access one mastery point, which involved at one stage logging out and logging back in again to get beyond a narrow gap... hopefully that won't be a regular thing one has to do!
    Tiller
  • KayAndroidKayAndroid Member UncommonPosts: 59
    Great interview. I have a lot of faith in the writers and designers of GW2!
  • UruketoUruketo Member UncommonPosts: 55
    I logged into GW2 for the first time in years the other day. I had forgotten how beautiful this game is.
    laxie

Uruketo, 70 Bard/Ninja/Warrior
    <Grievance> Free Company
    Final Fantasy XIV - Midgardsormr
    http://www.grievancegaming.com/