Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

404 Not Found error for Legends of Aria forums

MightyUncleanMightyUnclean Member EpicPosts: 3,531
I haven't been able to access the Legends of Aria forum on here for a few days, at least.  Get a 404 Not Found error.

Comments

• MightyUncleanMightyUnclean Member EpicPosts: 3,531
    Still getting this message, guess no admins care:  

404 Not Found

nginx/1.10.3 (Ubuntu)

• ThebeastttThebeasttt Member RarePosts: 1,130
    Nor do 99% of players.
    vito11
    Looks that way.
  • AkulasAkulas Member RarePosts: 3,006
    Shut down?

This isn't a signature, you just think it is.

Yeah, they apparently let the official website expire, too.  You get an unsecured website warning when you try to go to it.  What a bunch of hacks.
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,498
    They tend to communicate via social media mostly, FB, Twitter, Discord etc

They are hipsters.  B)
    MrMelGibson

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• ForgrimmForgrimm Member EpicPosts: 3,059
    edited September 2017
    Works for me. It's under Shards http://forums.mmorpg.com/categories/shards-online Official site works fine too https://www.legendsofaria.com/
  • ManWithNoTanManWithNoTan Member UncommonPosts: 96
    Works fine for me too.
    I guess this game isn't giving shit in $$ to this site, if they're just going to let their correct forum sit broken for weeks.
    I guess this game isn't giving shit in $$ to this site, if they're just going to let their correct forum sit broken for weeks.
    I don't think they give a sh$t about this site actually, not really relevant to their core audience. 

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

I'm not blaming the developers, I'm blaming mmorpg.com.
    By the way, three months later and the Legends of Aria forum here is still broken.
    By the way, three months later and the Legends of Aria forum here is still broken.
    Both links posted by DMKano above are working fine for me just now.

• MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,555
    I've fixed this. You should be able to get to the Legends of Aria forums normally now.
    MightyUnclean