Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Mysteries of Blackice Peaks Autumn Update Trailer - Dark and Light Videos - MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited September 2017 in Videos Discussion

imageThe Mysteries of Blackice Peaks Autumn Update Trailer - Dark and Light Videos - MMORPG.com

Snail Games has unleashed a new trailer showing off its forthcoming 'autumn update' that will bring a new biome, new construction abilities, new creatures and much more to the game. They call it a "chilling update" as the icy environs show to full advantage.

Read the full story here

Comments

• TokkenTokken Member EpicPosts: 3,551
    always good to have MORE, lol. Game is improving, slowly but surely.
    MikehaQuicksandTsiya

Proud MMORPG.com member since March 2004!  Make PvE GREAT Again!

• KajidourdenKajidourden Member EpicPosts: 3,030
    O.o I thought this was more like ARK with the whole base building/defense thing, looks more like a co op RPG here though
  • ElderknightElderknight Member UncommonPosts: 322
    Crappy game gets update, if only they worked out all the bugs...... so bad.
  • KumaponKumapon Member EpicPosts: 1,563
    The main issue with Dark and Light is simply how unfinished it is. It's buggy, barren, filled with animation issues, poor audio sync, and needs a lot more than just a few content updates. It need new animations, countless bugfixes, an optimisation pass and content before I can consider it good.
    holdenhamletpantaro
  • bcbullybcbully Member EpicPosts: 11,838
    I think it's impossible for me to get excited about pve trailer. Hey look a big monster!
    "We see fundamentals and we ape in"
  • cagancagan Member UncommonPosts: 445
    Hey let's steal all the sources from ark, sell as much as we can in early release, then make a DLC and sell it just like ARK, then announce its done, release the game (full of bugs, memory leaks etc just like ARK). now move on to new title make more money... STOP SUPPORTING THESE SHADY DEVELOPERS/COMPANIES. Let them bankrupt and drown in their own greed
    Warzodpantaro
  • WarzodWarzod Member RarePosts: 495
    The only thing more amusing than so called shady developers are clueless gamers. People really should stop buying into early access and then bitching about it.
    pantaroShaigh
  • pantaropantaro Member RarePosts: 515
    But who is truly the clueless one when one clearly doesn't understand how important optimization is for a launched game like ark! @Warzod Wildcard has earned all the backlash all by themselves and it has been well documented