Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

You can buy alpha and beta access with additional PAX exclusives for the duration of PAX

AkezharAkezhar Member UncommonPosts: 5
edited September 2017 in Ashes of Creation
They added new access packs and items to their [mod edit]
Post edited by Vaross on

Comments

• AkezharAkezhar Member UncommonPosts: 5
    edited September 2017
    If anyone doesn't know you can also register to the [mod edit] for a chance at winning alpha 0 access.
    Post edited by Vaross on
  • VrikaVrika Member LegendaryPosts: 7,888
    Here's a better link to the shop:
      https://www.ashesofcreation.com/shop/

I hate people who try to mask their referral links as something else.

Vrika said:

I wasn't aware that referrals aren't allowed in here and it's a link to the shop not something else, I didn't see a post about the new packs on this board and decided to open one for those that didn't know about them, didn't think it'd be a problem.
  • VrikaVrika Member LegendaryPosts: 7,888
    Akezhar said:
    Vrika said:

I wasn't aware that referrals aren't allowed in here and it's a link to the shop not something else, I didn't see a post about the new packs on this board and decided to open one for those that didn't know about them, didn't think it'd be a problem.
    I'm not really sure whether it's allowed or disallowed, but you had made 3 new posts containing your referral link in less than half an hour.

I thought people should at least notice that it's a referral link.

• Slapshot1188Slapshot1188 Member LegendaryPosts: 16,983
    It's against the rules and typically the slimy behavior many predicted would occur with the "pay you real money to refer people" concept.

All time classic  MY NEW FAVORITE POST!  (Keep laying those bricks)

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

Proudly wearing the Harbinger badge since Dec 23, 2017. 

Coined the phrase "Role-Playing a Development Team" January 2018

"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018

edited September 2017
    It's against the rules and typically the slimy behavior many predicted would occur with the "pay you real money to refer people" concept.

If that's the case someone should delete/close the discussion since I don't see an option to do it myself.

Also I don't see how using a program for what is intended is slimy.
    Post edited by Akezhar on
    ToodlesTriddle
This discussion has been closed.