Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lifeblood Expansion Set for October 24th - Improves Moon Mining - EVE Online Videos - MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited September 2017 in Videos Discussion

imageLifeblood Expansion Set for October 24th - Improves Moon Mining - EVE Online Videos - MMORPG.com

EVE Online's next content expansion is dated for October 24th. Big improvements are on the way for moon mining including the introduction of Refineries, capsuleer-built structions that "will revolutionaize how consumable resources are harvested and processed".

Read the full story here

Comments

• ianicusianicus Member UncommonPosts: 665
    this game will always have such a big place in my heart but I haven't been back in a while, best of luck to CCP with the new XPAC
    ConstantineMerus
    "Well let me just quote the late-great Colonel Sanders, who said…’I’m too drunk to taste this chicken." - Ricky Bobby
  • AlomarAlomar Member RarePosts: 1,299
    Eve's one of the few mmo's I go back to every year or so, ever since 2005. While there's been some missteps, Dust 514 and it's connection to name one, I really like the direction they're headed with player owned/built structures. Unfortunately, I love the large-scale pvp and after a month or two of many 10% tidi (slide show) fights I've had enough.
    Haxus Council Member
    21  year MMO veteran 
    PvP Raid Leader 
    Lover of The Witcher & CD Projekt Red
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,498
    Better moon mining,

Really, that's what the player base was clamouring for more of?

Not me.

[Deleted User]

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• ConstantineMerusConstantineMerus Member EpicPosts: 3,338
    Kyleran said:
    Better moon mining,

Not me.

I guess when we left they didn't know what to do anymore. More I of course, but you were standing really close! :P
    [Deleted User]
    Constantine, The Console Poster

• "One of the most difficult tasks men can perform, however much others may despise it, is the invention of good games and it cannot be done by men out of touch with their instinctive selves." - Carl Jung
  • hfztthfztt Member RarePosts: 1,401

Kyleran said:

Better moon mining,

Not me.

Well, they did need to do SOMETHING about it. It was broken as hell. Money printing with close to no effort.
    Gdemami
  • 3dom3dom Member RarePosts: 889
    Irrelevant news. EVE isn't dying anymore - it's actually dead to me after "walking in stations" removal. The only reason to login I can see now is to give away my ~300B worth PLEXes and cash stash ($3k equivalent, 10-15 supercarrier or 4-5 titan hulls) - to make the company pay on their obligations. Most likely I'll do it around new year celebration.

R.I.P.
    JeroKane

Thank you for your time!

• KelarleeKelarlee Member UncommonPosts: 25

3dom said:

Irrelevant news. EVE isn't dying anymore - it's actually dead to me after "walking in stations" removal. The only reason to login I can see now is to give away my ~300B worth PLEXes and cash stash ($3k equivalent, 10-15 supercarrier or 4-5 titan hulls) - to make the company pay on their obligations. Most likely I'll do it around new year celebration.

R.I.P.

Inform me please when you start your event, i want your stuff xD
    pantaroKyleran
  • Solar_ProphetSolar_Prophet Member EpicPosts: 1,960
    edited September 2017

3dom said:

R.I.P.

Agreed. They should never have compromised their vision for what the game would've become due to a bunch of whiny idiots. The 'captain's quarters' thing was supposed to be the first small step toward a larger, more fully realized and immersive universe, but the player base was (and still is) too narrow-minded to understand that. Apparently slideshow fleet battles and gate camping are more important to them.

AN' DERE AIN'T NO SUCH FING AS ENUFF DAKKA, YA GROT! Enuff'z more than ya got an' less than too much an' there ain't no such fing as too much dakka. Say dere is, and me Squiggoff'z eatin' tonight!

We are born of the blood. Made men by the blood. Undone by the blood. Our eyes are yet to open. FEAR THE OLD BLOOD. 

#IStandWithVic

• hfztthfztt Member RarePosts: 1,401

3dom said:

R.I.P.

Agreed. They should never have compromised their vision for what the game would've become due to a bunch of whiny idiots. The 'captain's quarters' thing was supposed to be the first small step toward a larger, more fully realized and immersive universe, but the player base was (and still is) too narrow-minded to understand that. Apparently slideshow fleet battles and gate camping are more important to them.

No. Those "whiny idiots" just like some game play with their eye candy. And CCP had no game play to go with this. Until CCP could come up with something interesting to actually DO in stations, players really did not want them to spend resources on it, especially when so much more polish and additional depth could be added to existing game play.
    Gdemami
  • TalonsinTalonsin Member EpicPosts: 3,619
    In 17 years when I retire and have time to play Eve, I am going to rule nullsec and the goons are going to bow down before the might of my empire, LOL

I have always thought it was a great game but I just dont have the time to play it like I want to.
    Kyleran
    "Sean (Murray) saying MP will be in the game is not remotely close to evidence that at the point of purchase people thought there was MP in the game."  - SEANMCAD

• DrunkWolfDrunkWolf Member RarePosts: 1,701
    edited September 2017
    :)
  • CopperfieldCopperfield Member RarePosts: 654
    if they could make this a fps game.. im all over it..

the spreadsheet combat just turned me off