Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Second Round of Legacy Transfers Coming Soon - Secret World Legends - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited September 2017 in News & Features Discussion

imageSecond Round of Legacy Transfers Coming Soon - Secret World Legends - MMORPG.com

Secret World Legends News - The Secret World Legends site has been updated with an announcement that a second round of "legacy" transfers will be coming in mid- to late-September. If you have an account in The Secret World, you can transfer your character's clothing, sprints, pets and emotes directly into Secret World Legends. This round of transfers comes with a caveat, however. Only those who have used the service before, meaning get yourself busy before September 4th in order to get more later in the month.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 9,000
    That's great, only after the first transfer did I realize you had to actually activate the items you received but never used in order for them to transfer over. That fact was buried kinda deep in the notes. I went back and had received a lot of extra items from the store but never used so they never transferred over. As a lifetime member a lot of them were pretty nice.
    MrMelGibsonAgent_Joseph

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey

• MrMelGibsonMrMelGibson Member EpicPosts: 3,033
    I really need to get back to my character. Just so busy with other games like XCOM2's expansion. Then Divinity 2 releases in like 2 weeks, after that Destiny 2. Such a great time to be a gamer. There are more options available today then ever before. Only problem is time to play them all.
    Octagon7711Phaedruslives[Deleted User]Azaron_Nightblade
  • PhaedruslivesPhaedruslives Member UncommonPosts: 122

I really need to get back to my character. Just so busy with other games like XCOM2's expansion. Then Divinity 2 releases in like 2 weeks, after that Destiny 2. Such a great time to be a gamer. There are more options available today then ever before. Only problem is time to play them all.

It's been overwhelming for most of the year, and 2018 is looking to be even more so. It -is- a great time to be a gamer, but a terrible time to be a completionist.
    [Deleted User]Octagon7711MrMelGibson
  • Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 9,000
    Just checked it out and I had about 10 outfit items, 3 pets, and a sprint style I had never claimed from the store that were free. One or two items were faction specific. New bling for SWL! :)
    [Deleted User]MrMelGibson

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey

• ThaneThane Member EpicPosts: 3,534
    edited September 2017
    i don't get it, why would i need a 2nd?

are more items enabled now or incase i "earned new ones" in the original game? or do i get em for another char, eg a 2nd set?

"I'll never grow up, never grow up, never grow up! Not me!"

• ThaneThane Member EpicPosts: 3,534
    gotcha, ty
    [Deleted User]MrMelGibson

"I'll never grow up, never grow up, never grow up! Not me!"

• PurplePoloPlayerPurplePoloPlayer Member UncommonPosts: 145
    I resubbed for a month out of sentiment. TSW has such a wonderful atmosphere.
    Agent_Joseph
    Check out my stream at www.twitch.tv/purplepoloplayer!