Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PAX Plans: A Panel Discussing Designing a Superhero MMO - Ship of Heroes - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited August 2017 in News & Features Discussion

imagePAX Plans: A Panel Discussing Designing a Superhero MMO - Ship of Heroes - MMORPG.com

Ship of Heroes News - The Ship of Heroes team will be on hand during next week's PAX West convention. As part of the weekend's events, CEO Casey McGeever will be on hand with representatives of Missing Worlds Media (City of Titans) and Silverhelm Studios (Valiance Online) to present a panel entitled "A Home for Heroes" that details how a superhero MMO is designed.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• Truvidien88Truvidien88 Member UncommonPosts: 462
    "A Homoe for Heroes" Uhh..
  • DavodtheTuttDavodtheTutt Member UncommonPosts: 415
    Yeah, "OOOPS!" Silly little typo.
  • GladDogGladDog Member RarePosts: 1,097
    LOL IGNORING THE TYPO... I really want to see what each of these teams is bringing to the table. Hopefully there will be a recording we can watch!

I am really, really, really anticipating something to make me forget about City of Heroes...
    Azaron_Nightblade

The world is going to the dogs, which is just how I planned it!

• DavodtheTuttDavodtheTutt Member UncommonPosts: 415
    I don't think anything would make me forget about City of Heroes, but I would like a game that had the same things I liked, maybe with some improvements considering it's been a few years. I am also hoping that MMORPGs will become truly open, AI-using, changing (because the results of what you do are persistent) sandbox alternate worlds to play in. 
    Azaron_Nightblade