Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

My.com Introduces Premium Service via Arum Purchase - Revelation Online - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited August 2017 in News & Features Discussion

imageMy.com Introduces Premium Service via Arum Purchase - Revelation Online - MMORPG.com

Revelation Online News - My.com is offering Revelation Online players a new way to experience the game with some pretty sweet boosts and in-game items. Through the purchase of Arum, the game's premium currency, players can access Premium Service for about $2 at the lowest cost. This unlocks a number of perks for a week though other packages unlock the same perks at a variety of price points.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• Asch126Asch126 Member RarePosts: 543
    Yep, this is exactly what this game needed.
  • NevereverlandNevereverland Member UncommonPosts: 161
    Just say My.com to someone and they will immediately stop playing that game
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,508
    You ever run into a restaurant with too large of a menu making choices difficult? Same thing here.

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• AlexanderVendiAlexanderVendi Member UncommonPosts: 375
    My eyes are bleeding..
  • SignexSignex Member UncommonPosts: 318
    edited August 2017
    I just took a look at the cash shop in-game, seems extremely limited compared to the asian version. And there are 2 versions of each fashion gear, cheap one that you can use for 30d and other that's permanent.
    And it costs too much imo, 20-25 euro for a permanent costume? no thanks...

I know, nobody is forcing you to pay them for a costume but i usually like to spend a little bit of money to look cool as a low level player.
    AMD Ryzen 5800X3D - Gigabyte Aorus RTX 3080 10G Master - 16GB RAM