[Dark and Light] My first 360 photo on Nidhogg

DragnelusDragnelus UtrechtMember RarePosts: 1,870
edited August 9 in Dark and Light

DO NOT PRAY! If you pray, your hands will close together. You will not be able to fight!​​
Post edited by Dragnelus on
MikehaDagon13TorvalRexKushman

Comments

• DragnelusDragnelus UtrechtMember RarePosts: 1,870
    edited August 9
    Post edited by Dragnelus on

DO NOT PRAY! If you pray, your hands will close together. You will not be able to fight!​​
  • MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 7,727
    Nice 

Ansel is awesome for pics. 
    Age of Wushu 2 is a sandbox innovative triple A game built with Unreal Engine 4 that will be launched in 2018. It is based on "real martial art" concepts with naturalistic and societal survival elements. With grand scenes of the world, highly appealing picture atmosphere, rich details such as vegetation , architecture, characters and other real delicate texture performance, it is a combination of high-quality visual effects, bringing an user-level sensory experience. Whether it is physical destruction of the scene, or based on the true performance of IK technology in movement and combat, Age of Wushu 2 brings a whole evolution of gaming experience.
    http://9yin2.woniu.com/
  • Dagon13Dagon13 Member UncommonPosts: 491
    That's awesome!  Is Ansel new or have I just been living under a rock?  
  • MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 7,727
    Dagon13 said:
    That's awesome!  Is Ansel new or have I just been living under a rock?  

I think Nvidia released it around the same time as the 1070 and 1080. 

Snail worked with Nvidia to make sure Dark And Light would have Ansel. 

Age of Wushu 2 is a sandbox innovative triple A game built with Unreal Engine 4 that will be launched in 2018. It is based on "real martial art" concepts with naturalistic and societal survival elements. With grand scenes of the world, highly appealing picture atmosphere, rich details such as vegetation , architecture, characters and other real delicate texture performance, it is a combination of high-quality visual effects, bringing an user-level sensory experience. Whether it is physical destruction of the scene, or based on the true performance of IK technology in movement and combat, Age of Wushu 2 brings a whole evolution of gaming experience.
    http://9yin2.woniu.com/
  • DragnelusDragnelus UtrechtMember RarePosts: 1,870