Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Q&A Live: Power Trays & Projectiles - Crowfall Videos - MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited August 2017 in Videos Discussion

imageQ&A Live: Power Trays & Projectiles - Crowfall Videos - MMORPG.com

During this one-hour livestream event, Crowfall Senior Animator Eric Doggett and Creative Director J Todd Coleman answered questions based around “Power Trays and Projectiles.”

Read the full story here

Comments

• swapnaliswapnali Member CommonPosts: 3
    hello,
    like this a lot "During this one-hour livestream event, Crowfall Senior Animator Eric Doggett and Creative Director J Todd Coleman answered questions based around “Power Trays and Projectiles.”
    Read more at http://www.mmorpg.com/crowfall/videos/qanda-live-power-trays-and-projectiles-1000005514#xVVftJvfLahFDFLI.99"

lol that is so funny.

Cheers,
    Swapnali
    http://download.cnet.com
    JamesGoblin
  • swapnaliswapnali Member CommonPosts: 3
    hello all
  • LonzoLonzo Member UncommonPosts: 294
    edited August 2017
    For how long is this game in development? 15 years?
    FlyByKnightJamesGoblin

• zigalucardzigalucard Member UncommonPosts: 144

Lonzo said:

Currently they are 2 years into development.
    JamesGoblin
  • MyrdynnMyrdynn Member RarePosts: 2,479

Lonzo said:

on their own website

they are the most anticipated MMO of 2015, 2016 and 2017, I find that kind of funny
    JamesGoblin
  • blamo2000blamo2000 Member RarePosts: 1,130
    I was thinking about buying this but see they have a test schedule with only one test listed going forward for a couple days? Is this because alpha will be over and beta starting? Anyone know if there is some sort of projected release date? I don't mind buying early access if I know the time frame I'm looking at before I can play (which is after the game goes live, or at least no further wipes planned).
  • Arkade99Arkade99 Member RarePosts: 538

blamo2000 said:

I was thinking about buying this but see they have a test schedule with only one test listed going forward for a couple days? Is this because alpha will be over and beta starting? Anyone know if there is some sort of projected release date? I don't mind buying early access if I know the time frame I'm looking at before I can play (which is after the game goes live, or at least no further wipes planned).

They are hoping to move into Alpha soon. They are also hoping to have a week long campaign very soon. The test server is up every weekend and EKs are available all the time (you just have to start it up, or join a public EK that is already running).

There will be more wipes, so if you aren't interested in playing until after the wipes are done, you'll want to wait until soft launch. They are still targeting the end of the year for soft launch, but that is looking like it might be too aggressive. The next major milestone is 5.3, where the race/class split will happen, among other changes. There's still quite a bit to do before soft launch happens. 2nd QTR 2018 is probably more realistic.
  • FrykkaFrykka Member UncommonPosts: 154

Myrdynn said:

Lonzo said:

on their own website

they are the most anticipated MMO of 2015, 2016 and 2017, I find that kind of funny

2015 was not development... the kickstarter launched and funding began... the first playable combat test began in 2016