Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Path of Fire - Elite Specializations Dev Diary - Guild Wars 2 Videos - MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited August 2017 in Videos Discussion

imagePath of Fire - Elite Specializations Dev Diary - Guild Wars 2 Videos - MMORPG.com

ArenaNet has sent out a brand new developer diary to examine some of the process behind the creation of Elite Specializations that are coming with the Path of Fire expansion. The team talks about naming, design, sound, in-game utility, and what all of these things bring to the table for players and developers.

Read the full story here

Comments

• der_bayer36der_bayer36 Member UncommonPosts: 26
    Some of the new elites look better than the HoT elites in terms of gameplay. I'm definitively going to try the beta next weeken.
    Ajvi
  • winghaven1winghaven1 Member RarePosts: 737
    Been leveling a new Asura Elementalist for the Weaver class. Looks great from the videos I've seen. It also helps that I landed a rare exclusive 'Elemental Sword' just yesterday. It appears to be a callback to GW1. Sounds like it might be a kickass trinket to have as the new elementalist elite spec which allows just that, a sword!
    Octagon7711
  • LackingMMOLackingMMO Member RarePosts: 664
    Lol when he's talking about the weaver "I don't know how we are going to come up with 10 skills!"

I know what he was trying to say but its the way he said it made me laugh.
    Octagon7711Ajvi
  • Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 9,000
    That Scourge Necromancer better be great for me to give up shroud.
    Ajvi

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey