Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Final Fantasy XIV - The Moonfire Faire is Back! Plus Patch 4.06 news - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited August 2017 in News & Features Discussion

imageFinal Fantasy XIV - The Moonfire Faire is Back! Plus Patch 4.06 news - MMORPG.com

It’s summer in Eorzea, and that can only mean one thing: the Moonfire Faire is back for another year. The event has always had a special place in my heart because it was active when I started playing the game, and, as a British person, summer is a season I see very little of.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• JudgeUKJudgeUK Member RarePosts: 1,679
    In terms of class adjustment 4.06 was a bit of sticking plaster for some classes. However it proved to be a disappointment for Summoner players, who where hoping for quite a bit more than the two minor extensions to effect times. Summoner isn't in a great place at the moment, with the 4.0 changes resulting in a rather disjointed ability line up.
    But SE have stated the more comprehensive adjustments will come in 4.1, so it's just a bit of patience needed. As the article said, switching jobs is easy, and it's probably a good idea to do that until smn gets a little more love.
  • AkulasAkulas Member RarePosts: 3,006
    edited August 2017
    Every time I get that Ixion FATE literally 100 people spamming /shout with INV and it lags and I get DC'd.

This isn't a signature, you just think it is.

• JudgeUKJudgeUK Member RarePosts: 1,679
    Akulas said:
    Every time I get that Ixion FATE literally 100 people spamming /shout with INV and it lags and I get DC'd.
    And not the only one.
    I can't see it in the article here, but patch 4.06 also tripled the rewards for the fate meaning players don't need to do it as much.
    From the patch notes:

The reward for completing the FATE "A Horse Outside" has been increased as follows:

BeforeAfter
    Gold: 2 horns / Silver: 1 hornGold: 6 horns / Silver: 3 horns
  • FreelancerNDFreelancerND Member UncommonPosts: 32
    I wonder if they EVER gonna make crafting somewhat less painfull. I mean, come on! Is it THAT hard to use crafting matts and subcomponents from the bank? Especially when there are so many of them needed.