Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Basics Series: Earth & Beast Magic - Dark and Light Videos - MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited August 2017 in Videos Discussion

imageBasics Series: Earth & Beast Magic - Dark and Light Videos - MMORPG.com

In the final Basics video of the week, the Dark & Light team DIGS into Earth & Beast Magic. It's a terrific series designed to give new players a leg up in the game.

Read the full story here

Comments

• WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    To increase earth magic,harvest stone from rock..does that even make sense?
    Beast magic...harvest resources from dead creatures.

I know what they are trying to do and that is give players a few options instead of the usual one but when it doesn't make sense ,it turns me off.

I just mentioned this in another thread.If you wanted to LEARN Beast magic,it should be something unique and not so easily learnt.Quests,exploring,visiting several npc's to find out the lore behind learning Beast magic etc etc.
    You should ALWAYS increase a skill of any kind via repetition and learning,i fail to see any connection what so ever in chipping away at a rock would increase a magical skill.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• WarlyxWarlyx Member EpicPosts: 3,363
    u only are able to cast 1 spell at tthe time ? because the magic system sucks if u are only able to cast 1 and need to change on the inventory the spell u want to cast every time....