Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Steelseries Rival 310: True 1-to-1 Tracking? - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited August 2017 in News & Features Discussion

imageSteelseries Rival 310: True 1-to-1 Tracking? - MMORPG.com

Steelseries has unleashed their latest mouse on the world, the Rival 310. This revision of the original Rival 300 includes the company’s brand new TrueMove3 sensor that promises 1-to-1 tracking up to 3500 CPI. Our own Kasey Gilder took it for a test drive and is here to share exactly how it holds up.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• meonthissitemeonthissite Member UncommonPosts: 917
    not enough side buttons for my needs
    [Deleted User]pokrak
  • MensurMensur Member EpicPosts: 1,512
    too many side buttons for my needs
    ArimaWasTaken

mmorpg junkie since 1999

• SaltyDog79SaltyDog79 Member UncommonPosts: 119
    Still has too much of that cheap plastic rubber padding for my tastes. As soon as the oils from your hand start to break that stuff down it just gets disgusting.

I really wish mouse manufacturers would stop using that garbage.
  • holdenhamletholdenhamlet Member EpicPosts: 3,772

saltyd said:

Still has too much of that cheap plastic rubber padding for my tastes. As soon as the oils from your hand start to break that stuff down it just gets disgusting.

I really wish mouse manufacturers would stop using that garbage.

I loved the feel of the sides of my razer deathadder with the rubber, but not so much when they fell off due to use.

This true motion sensor is pretty interesting to me especially since I'm looking for a new mouse for Overwatch (because my mouse is missing rubber sides like I mentioned). I will look into this.
    LionShard
  • JohnbewankenobiJohnbewankenobi Member CommonPosts: 1
    I Absolutely Love My Logitech g602 no rubber crap feel absolutely perfect precision I've never felt any lag or hiccups and the button amount is so perfect (mmo) but I hate the rubber crap they put on other mice it'll drive me straight away from anything with that crap on it!
  • zenomexzenomex Member UncommonPosts: 242

I Absolutely Love My Logitech g602 no rubber crap feel absolutely perfect precision I've never felt any lag or hiccups and the button amount is so perfect (mmo) but I hate the rubber crap they put on other mice it'll drive me straight away from anything with that crap on it!

That's a bot, right?
  • m1tchkm1tchk Member UncommonPosts: 26
    I own it and I love it. 10/10 mouse. Came from a 2012 deathadder