Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LF MMOs with more features...

Zerosx3Zerosx3 Member UncommonPosts: 2
edited August 2017 in LFGame
Hi fellow players!

As the title says im looking for MMORPG with more features than the classical ones, when i say "classical ones" i mean raids, dungeons or guilds (those could say are basic for any MMORPG).
Im looking for features like multi-class, sandbox, buildings, crafting, housing, companions, pets, skill leveling/tree, exploration, etc, any feature that will add some entertainment and distraction from the constant grind.
I have played some mmorpgs, but i keep getting dissapointed with the low quantity of the features...

Runes of Magic, i played and loved it years ago, the dual class, crafting and housing system were very refreshing, and it was fun to help upgrade the guild hall.

Rift, this one was a great fix for my multiclass addiction, but mostly didnt deliver the feeling i was looking for. Tried to replaying again 2 months ago, but i dont understand, the game feels dead (unpopulated), there is almost nobody playing but they keep launching expansions, i dont know if im entering in the wrong server or what is happening.

Neverwinter, i liked this one, the companions, campaigns and combat were very fun, but i never enjoyed the games where they limit the amount of skills slots, i feel always restricted to specific builds.

World of Wacraft, this one played for a lot of years, but after a while i got bored (Played until Lich King), i havent tried the lasts expansions yet, it seems they have new features...

The Secret World/Secret World Legends, i love the story, but everything else feels so repetitive and horrible, how can people keep playing the same mission again and again and again? There isnt anything else to do beside hunting for lore or achievements. I feel dissapointed with this one.

Guild Wars 2, broken promises, dissapointed.

Wildstar, played during launch and only lasted 1 month, got bored pretty quick.

ESO, played during launch, but the lag and bugs make me go away, havent tried it again...

EVE Online, still playing (8 years veteran), love the drama and conspirations and the "excel charts".

Anything else you could recommend me? I'm not looking for the perfect MMORPG, just something good with some features that can hold my interest for a while, a MMORPG to call home.
I dont mind if the game is F2P, P2P or with subscriptions, i only want to enjoy a good mmorpg.

Have a nice day!

Hi ^_^

Comments

• KelarleeKelarlee Member UncommonPosts: 25
    I suggest you to try Black Desert online. It has crafting, housing, leveling, pvp etc., maybe a bit of exploration. But it more solo oriented game, almost all content do not require group.
    Tsiya