Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Nicknames

Asm0deusAsm0deus Member EpicPosts: 4,407
I never played the original and thought I would give SWL a try but gods almighty I can't find a nickname that isn't taken. Do I really have to choose something like "wqkdf" or is there some trick to getting a half decent nickname that not in use?

Brenics ~ Just to point out I do believe Chris Roberts is going down as the man who cheated backers and took down crowdfunding for gaming.

Comments

• StellaBellaStellaBella Member UncommonPosts: 32
    Keep trying
    Asm0deus
  • Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 9,000
    Get creative what theme are you shooting for?  Or just put Jedi or Sith at the front.  :smiley:
    Asm0deus

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey

• Asm0deusAsm0deus Member EpicPosts: 4,407
    edited August 2017
    Managed to find a couple that work, this whole naming system they have kinda blows though as your first and last name have no impact  only your nickname.

I prefer system where both names are used so you can have several SilverBullets as long as they dont have the same last name or vice versa.

Brenics ~ Just to point out I do believe Chris Roberts is going down as the man who cheated backers and took down crowdfunding for gaming.

• Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 9,000
    Asm0deus said:
    Managed to find a couple that work, this whole naming system they have kinda blows though as your first and last name have no impact  only your nickname.

I prefer system where both names are used so you can have several SilverBullets as long as they dont have the same last name or vice versa.

Yep, that would be ideal.  Enjoy the game and checking out some YT leveling hint videos will save you a lot of frustration.  

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey

• Asm0deusAsm0deus Member EpicPosts: 4,407
    Asm0deus said:

Yep, that would be ideal.  Enjoy the game and checking out some YT leveling hint videos will save you a lot of frustration.  
    Yeah playing with my wife and son and we are enjoying quite a bit, only getting done blue mountian on my main character and already lvl 39..lol

Right now just making sure to do the whispering tide event once per day to get all the free cosmetics and achievements from that.  Can't wait to hit 50 though as  got quite a few blue items maxed out waiting to be upgraded to purple!