Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Knights of the Frozen Throne to Launch August 10th - Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited August 2017 in News & Features Discussion

imageKnights of the Frozen Throne to Launch August 10th - Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft - MMORPG.com

Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft News - Blizzard has announced that the next expansion to Hearthstone will be launching on August 10th. Called Knights of the Frozen Throne, the expansion brings 135 new cards to the game, including Legendary Cards that can turn the nine heroes into Death Knights with modified powers. In addition, there will be eight free missions that will yield a Legendary card on completion of each of the completed wings. Players can prepurchase a 50-card pack for $49.99.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• holdenhamletholdenhamlet Member EpicPosts: 3,772
    Hearthstone is a true classic game, but I haven't felt the urge to play in awhile. I skipped the last adventure, and not having those cards made me not feel competitive. Then I thought- should I really be spending $20 whenever they feel like releasing an adventure to stay competitive? I know there are no adventures this year but that last adventure is still active, and I can't justify purchasing it.

Maybe I've just played it out. I was totally addicted to this game for a year straight and had tons of fun playing it. But the adventure thing and the latest themes they've introduced felt very forced (like Quest Rogue).

Maybe this next expansion will change my mind and I'll try it out again. Definitely a great game to play with your girlfriend, and a great game to watch on twitch and laugh at the absurdity of the RNG happening to someone else.
    BruceYee