Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What is your favorite (from what we've seen) NEW elite spec from Path of Fire?

TheScavengerTheScavenger Member EpicPosts: 3,321

Of course its all reveals so most don't actually know how they actually play. But from what you've seen, what is your favorite elite spec that was revealed for Path of Fire?

Mine is probably either the Ranger one or the new Engineer elite spec looks awesome. Scourge for Necromancer seems like it could be interesting too, though will have to be really good to replace Reaper for me.

I like the new elite specs don't seem (from what they revealed) so OP that they replace the previous Elite specs. Like scourge is great for groups, where as Reaper will still be good for soloing and some groups who may need the actual reaper for whatever reason. And the Engineer spec looks great, not sure how it'll work for groups, could be challenging but very useful. That and it looks amazing.

My Skyrim, Fallout 4, Starbound and WoW + other game mods at MODDB: 

https://www.moddb.com/mods/skyrim-anime-overhaul

Comments

• SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
    I agree on the Necro Scourge. It feels more like a support class than a DPS which is good for depth of game play and to be able to do something different. I'll have to see how it plays though :)

The Thief's  Deadeye seems cool too. :)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

• TheDarkrayneTheDarkrayne Member EpicPosts: 5,297
    I thought Soulbeast for the Ranger was the most interesting. Hopefully the different pets have really different effects when using this spec.
    I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.
  • Lord.BachusLord.Bachus Member RarePosts: 9,686
    THe new firebrand guardian, if my estimations are correct it should play like a battlemage...
    MrMelGibson

Best MMO experiences : EQ(PvE), DAoC(PvP), WoW(total package) LOTRO (worldfeel) GW2 (Artstyle and animations and worlddesign) SWTOR (Story immersion) TSW (story) ESO (character advancement)

• Redfeather75Redfeather75 Member UncommonPosts: 230
    Soul Beast and Weaver cuz I like exploring different builds and they both look to have tons of options.