Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Closed Beta Begins - Check Out this New Trailer - Escape from Tarkov Videos - MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited July 2017 in Videos Discussion

imageClosed Beta Begins - Check Out this New Trailer - Escape from Tarkov Videos - MMORPG.com

The Escape from Tarkov closed beta has officially kicked off. Anyone who purchased a Founders' Pack now can access the game to try out the latest version, complete with new maps and retooled features. To celebrate today's big day, Battlestate has released a brand new trailer.

Read the full story here

Comments

• RPGMASTERGAMERRPGMASTERGAMER Member UncommonPosts: 516
    im more interested to do a study with someone who have buy a founder pack than play this game

if you have buy into this one plz reply :)
    XophhealbootValsileiPaulieGXarko
  • StoneRosesStoneRoses Member RarePosts: 1,771
    I miss shooters! Aimjunkie has ruined it for everyone. Wallhacks and aimbots so easily accessible now.
    DEXA88
    MMORPGs aren't easy, You're just too PRO!
  • DEXA88DEXA88 Member UncommonPosts: 175
    There need to be severe penalties for cheating. It should be considered a crime.
  • HefaistosHefaistos Member UncommonPosts: 388

I miss shooters! Aimjunkie has ruined it for everyone. Wallhacks and aimbots so easily accessible now.

you just promoted them. i had no idea what it is until i right click that word and google it.

Thanks! wp sir wp
  • winghaven1winghaven1 Member RarePosts: 736

Lol nice advertisement
  • StoneRosesStoneRoses Member RarePosts: 1,771

Lol nice advertisement
    Hefaistos said:

you just promoted them. i had no idea what it is until i right click that word and google it.

Thanks! wp sir wp

It's an epidemic and it's only getting worse. Last shooter I played was APB Reloaded. 
    The whole game goes from skill to a simple clicking exercise.
    MMORPGs aren't easy, You're just too PRO!
  • epoqepoq Member UncommonPosts: 394
    hacks are why it's impossible to take any survival fps game seriously. and it will likely always be this way, unfortunately. hence why i stick to single player for FPS games.
  • Betasigma1Betasigma1 Member CommonPosts: 3
    I hope open beta start soon as well.
    And hacks thing are being gone, there is thousands of players already banned.