Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dark and Light Delayed to Q4 2005

2»

Comments

• TzaleTzale Member Posts: 143

Originally posted by dingofx
    They've already started to invite 2500 more beta testers. I only wish that I was one of them. image

I'm going to start following the community more. I really can't wait for Dark an Light. It looks so good to me that I wouldn't mind paying a FEE to get into the game and help beta it. I rarelyever say that and I am usually strongly opposed to those "pre-order and get into the beta" games. This one simply looks too good for me to wait another second. I want in!

-Tzale

• BobiinBobiin Member Posts: 198

Though delays can be frustrating when you want to play the game NOW, it is better off if they release it with no bugs as to releasing it with a TON of bugs and fixing with a million patches the first month of release.

Lookin forward to this one!image

--Nyture, Arc Convoker of fironia vie server (EQ) --Retired--
    -- Nytur 39 Conjuror of Lucan D'lere (Quit due to low populations)
    -- Currently playing WoW while waiting for vanguard
    Explorer 66%
    Socializer 60%
    Killer 53%
    Achiever 20%

PLEASE SOE MAKE A CLASSIC EQ SERVER. Shadow of luclin was a prick in EQs side. PoP Was a gun to the face.

• XzaroXzaro Member UncommonPosts: 1,719

Think of the good side, you can save up money to build a computer enough to handle DnL to it's full potential ::::02::

• -Inferno--Inferno- Staff WriterMember UncommonPosts: 325

"Fire is never a gentle master..."

• ForgrimmForgrimm Member EpicPosts: 3,059
    Thread is so old it isn't even about the same Dark and Light.
  • -Inferno--Inferno- Staff WriterMember UncommonPosts: 325
    True... the review back then was devastating. It looks very nice and received decent reviews on Steam. I was surprised to see that old DnL logo in my Early Access list. ^^ http://www.mmorpg.com/dark-and-light/reviews/dark-and-light-review-1000000043/page/1

"Fire is never a gentle master..."

• Jonnyp2Jonnyp2 Member UncommonPosts: 243
    Well this is enlightening.  I guess I didn't spend too much time reading mmo forums 12 years ago, but I had always assumed the community was a bit more positive.   Clearly not the case.  We got people whining about wow, wishing for an actual "good mmo", this guy calling eq2 the worst game ever made.  The exact same complaints about developer dishonesty and unfinished releases.  The standard overhype of upcoming wow killers... 

Apparently I just lived in my little bubble back then.