Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

banned

Comments

• k61977k61977 Member EpicPosts: 1,500
    edited July 2017
    It's funny when I see people complain of being hacked to find out they were hacked in other games as well.  There are only a couple reason for this to occur.  One your information was stolen from the company itself which is no fault of your own, rarely happens but does sometimes.  Next is you are stupid and use those same logins on multiple games, your own fault for being an idiot.  Or lastly you where dealing with gold sellers, ect...and deserve to be hacked.  So out of those three only one is the companies fault.  And I don't have the feeling it is the company when it happens multiple times on different games.
    Kyleran
  • RenoakuRenoaku Member EpicPosts: 3,157
    k61977 said:
    It's funny when I see people complain of being hacked to find out they were hacked in other games as well.  There are only a couple reason for this to occur.  One your information was stolen from the company itself which is no fault of your own, rarely happens but does sometimes.  Next is you are stupid and use those same logins on multiple games, your own fault for being an idiot.  Or lastly you where dealing with gold sellers, ect...and deserve to be hacked.  So out of those three only one is the companies fault.  And I don't have the feeling it is the company when it happens multiple times on different games.
    Yeah it rarely happens that I have actually had any accounts hacked there has been 3 times over 17 years two that I count at my own fault for using add-ons I didn't know had a keylogger with World OF Warcraft, the 3rd time would be with NCsoft when they updated to F2P on Lineage 2 my account mysteriously lost everything on the account it was sad countless hours lost because of an account compromise  an account that I hadn't even used in years and they refused to restore it so I said im done with the game anyways, but still that game for example brings back good memories of 2005 back when it used to be popular along with Guild Wars 1 which btw I own all the collectors editions of.
    Excession
  • CrazKanukCrazKanuk Member EpicPosts: 6,130
    Renoaku said:

Um but I have questions about this.

1.) Is it true that German Law requires them to disclose the evidence as a poster stated above, and someone was telling me on one of my long posts that they are required to provide service within the contract and can't deny without proving an actual violation?

2.) I can change my location to anywhere on the world, for example I am from the U.S obviously, but I can make it say I am in China, France, Spain, or any other country I want to its really not that hard, and I route my connection 2-3 times which means even if someone managed to actually trace it it would lead to another dead end and would require some actual skills before they would find the user behind the mask.

3.) I am not saying a user should not be accountable for an account compromsie, it has happened to me with World OF Warcraft back in the day I logged in to find my characters stripped, all items and gold gone, luckily enough the GM's help me get it back and it turned out one of my Add-Ons had a keylogger or something and as soon as I add a key-chain auth to it it solved all the problems.

To my knowledge Albion Online as a game has some security flaws within the login server / code which can only lead me to believe that it could be possible that cheaters have found a way to bypass the 2 FA method, or compromised the data-base in other ways to obtain peopels login information.

Good 2FA services such as steam ,offer Mobile Authentication on their smart phones when a user logs in to white-list their IP address and such, and serv ice like FFXIV, and World OF Warcraft provide key tokens which provide one time use tokens, but even this method is vulnurable because if a friend writes down one it doesn't seem to expire so 30 days later I think it could be used haven't tested this though.

I strongly do not believe how this company holds people guilty before innocent, I agree there are many cheaters especially in game like this with no proper security, but I disagree that people who claimed to have been hacked are all guilty.

Me personally I have 2FA on all my accounts that offer it just in-case someone should attempt to get into them again, but a lot of people actually don't set this up I would assume or don't know how important it is, although this would do no good if its able to be bypassed in the game anyways just saying if.

http://imgur.com/a/Lb9gx I hope this will help shed some light on how good their security really is if they can't get basic HTML and server auth's done right, then I assume can't say for sure perhaps they didn't get some other code right, and yes I reported this to them over 2+ months ago now it still wasn't fixed, now I know actual developers who design webservers for me and others and trust me security is tight the moment someone pings his site he knows their RL locations very top notch security we have compared to this. I did censor my email address from this.

Ok, so!!!

1) I don't know German law, but you are more than welcome to challenge them on it. However, even if it is German law, it's unlikely that they would be forced to disclose any information which could be detrimental to their business, security, or both and you would have a pretty good case that disclosing their evidence would compromise their security. 

2) You certainly can spoof your IP address, and in the event that you do that and it coincides with a hack on your account which gets you a ban, then what do you want me to say? I would tend to believe that the vast majority of people are NOT spoofing their IP address, so if there are shenanigans going on and you are intentionally spoofing your IP address, then you could simply make yourself look more guilty. 

Here! Let me give you another example. So I'm out drinking with my buddies. I leave a bar around 1AM and I'm driving home when I see a hitchhiker. It's a girl, so I feel bad, so I pick her up. Now in this hypothetical situation I'm unmarried (cuz I would never cheat on my wife), but we're driving along and this girl starts making out with me. We pull over right near her house and we do it in the car. Yes!! Score!! She's happy, I'm happy, she leaves to walk the rest of the way home and I drive off. The next day she turns up dead with my DNA on her, with a time frame that was within just minutes of me dropping her off, with a crowbar that just happened to I guess fall out of my car. What do you think my chances are of getting off? Probably not good.

Reality! Sometimes innocent people go to jail!! However, the vast majority of times the system gets it right.

3) I never said that all innocent people are guilty, I said that in order to get rid of all the bad apples, sometimes you have to accept that you'll throw out some good ones. I'm sure you're completely innocent and you're a very good person and that you've just fallen prey to the system they've set up. However, the system they've set up has obviously been set up in such a way that it will ban people with extreme prejudice. Most likely, people who get banned will have a problem with that. However, I assume that people who are still in the game will probably appreciate it. 

Either way, I come back to the example given above. It's highly unlikely that they banned your account without some pretty damning evidence. Whether that was you or not doesn't really matter at this point. You might be part of the 0.01% of people who have been wrongly-convicted. Would 2FA have fixed this? Who knows!! However, I'm sure that if they had 2FA that it's entirely possible that someone could circumvent that, too, if they've compromised your system somehow. So, again, we're back to my example. It's a set of circumstances that I am simply unable to prove my way out of. All the evidence and logic points back to me. 
    Renoaku

Crazkanuk

----------------
    Azarelos - 90 Hunter - Emerald
    Durnzig - 90 Paladin - Emerald
    Demonicron - 90 Death Knight - Emerald Dream - US
    Tankinpain - 90 Monk - Azjol-Nerub - US
    Brindell - 90 Warrior - Emerald Dream - US
    ----------------

• waynejr2waynejr2 Member EpicPosts: 7,769
    Kyleran said:
    Forgrimm said:
    Since this isn't the first time you've been hacked:
    nothing short of disgraceful the way trion has dealt with archeage,i bought a archeum founder soon as there went on sale and couldnt wait for the game to release,my acount was hacked last week and trion have not had the decency to reply to my ticket
    http://forums.mmorpg.com/discussion/comment/6463054/#Comment_6463054
    you might wanna run some system scans to see if you have a keylogger, or start thinking about who else you might be sharing account info with.
    Have to agree, multiple hacks point to the likelihood of a key logger or even an account sharing issue with "friends" as a probable cause.

Or like an idiot friend of mine who reused passwords on different games..........After I had warned him many times not to do........
    Kyleran
    http://www.youhaventlived.com/qblog/2010/QBlog190810A.html  

Epic Music:   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAigCvelkhQ&list=PLo9FRw1AkDuQLEz7Gvvaz3ideB2NpFtT1

https://archive.org/details/softwarelibrary_msdos?&sort=-downloads&page=1

Kyleran:  "Now there's the real trick, learning to accept and enjoy a game for what it offers rather than pass on what might be a great playing experience because it lacks a few features you prefer."

John Henry Newman: "A man would do nothing if he waited until he could do it so well that no one could find fault."

FreddyNoNose:  "A good game needs no defense; a bad game has no defense." "Easily digested content is just as easily forgotten."

LacedOpium: "So the question that begs to be asked is, if you are not interested in the game mechanics that define the MMORPG genre, then why are you playing an MMORPG?"

• waynejr2waynejr2 Member EpicPosts: 7,769
    Rhymes with
    .....and.....?
    Mimes
    http://www.youhaventlived.com/qblog/2010/QBlog190810A.html  

Epic Music:   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAigCvelkhQ&list=PLo9FRw1AkDuQLEz7Gvvaz3ideB2NpFtT1

https://archive.org/details/softwarelibrary_msdos?&sort=-downloads&page=1

Kyleran:  "Now there's the real trick, learning to accept and enjoy a game for what it offers rather than pass on what might be a great playing experience because it lacks a few features you prefer."

John Henry Newman: "A man would do nothing if he waited until he could do it so well that no one could find fault."

FreddyNoNose:  "A good game needs no defense; a bad game has no defense." "Easily digested content is just as easily forgotten."

LacedOpium: "So the question that begs to be asked is, if you are not interested in the game mechanics that define the MMORPG genre, then why are you playing an MMORPG?"

edited July 2017
    CrazKanuk said:

Ok, so!!!

1) I don't know German law, but you are more than welcome to challenge them on it. However, even if it is German law, it's unlikely that they would be forced to disclose any information which could be detrimental to their business, security, or both and you would have a pretty good case that disclosing their evidence would compromise their security. 

2) You certainly can spoof your IP address, and in the event that you do that and it coincides with a hack on your account which gets you a ban, then what do you want me to say? I would tend to believe that the vast majority of people are NOT spoofing their IP address, so if there are shenanigans going on and you are intentionally spoofing your IP address, then you could simply make yourself look more guilty. 

Here! Let me give you another example. So I'm out drinking with my buddies. I leave a bar around 1AM and I'm driving home when I see a hitchhiker. It's a girl, so I feel bad, so I pick her up. Now in this hypothetical situation I'm unmarried (cuz I would never cheat on my wife), but we're driving along and this girl starts making out with me. We pull over right near her house and we do it in the car. Yes!! Score!! She's happy, I'm happy, she leaves to walk the rest of the way home and I drive off. The next day she turns up dead with my DNA on her, with a time frame that was within just minutes of me dropping her off, with a crowbar that just happened to I guess fall out of my car. What do you think my chances are of getting off? Probably not good.

Reality! Sometimes innocent people go to jail!! However, the vast majority of times the system gets it right.

3) I never said that all innocent people are guilty, I said that in order to get rid of all the bad apples, sometimes you have to accept that you'll throw out some good ones. I'm sure you're completely innocent and you're a very good person and that you've just fallen prey to the system they've set up. However, the system they've set up has obviously been set up in such a way that it will ban people with extreme prejudice. Most likely, people who get banned will have a problem with that. However, I assume that people who are still in the game will probably appreciate it. 

Either way, I come back to the example given above. It's highly unlikely that they banned your account without some pretty damning evidence. Whether that was you or not doesn't really matter at this point. You might be part of the 0.01% of people who have been wrongly-convicted. Would 2FA have fixed this? Who knows!! However, I'm sure that if they had 2FA that it's entirely possible that someone could circumvent that, too, if they've compromised your system somehow. So, again, we're back to my example. It's a set of circumstances that I am simply unable to prove my way out of. All the evidence and logic points back to me. 
    Thanks, yeah I get the point, I don't fully believe in the real world justice system here in the U.S either I would have to agree most the time it gets it right, however a very small percentage of those cases a innocent person does get put behind bars for many years only to find out later that they are indeed innocent, and sure they get money as a settlement, but they can never get their life which was ruined back from a mistake, and the only person who knows the truth is the higher power and the person themselves. This is why I can't serve on jury duty, because in my eyes there is too much corruption, and I can't be a judge over someone elses life, even with evidence there and reasonable doubt, just not something I can do unless I am 100% sure.

And what I mean about the VPN thing is lets say I normally play legally in any game from my regular IP address, then I quit playing a few days or something and I decide to login to my own account using a VPN to change the IP address and lets say china for example, and then give all my stuff away, sell currency for Real Money or something, or even buy gold, and then I claim that my account was hacked by a gold seller, it would only have two matching IP addresses the legitimate one I normally play from, and the one in china for example.

But I do find it shocking that any company would hold its customers entirely responsible for an account being compromised when the company itself does lack the security to even prevent a banned account from logging into their own site or service as I showed.

Like I get it people are supposed to take reasonable steps to protect all their accounts and I do, but sometimes a person still gets hacked or an account compromise, even phished, or exploits via cookies and saved passwords etc, it happens, even when you take your computer into a repair shop, and they clone your drive for you, that can be used to compromise your accounts just saying a lot of people do have computer repairs and work done and use password save programs.

I really believe even if its only 1% that such cases should be investigated and people given back their accounts especially if it doesn't happen very often at all for example 1 time in 4 years  or a single time in 10 years, people shouldn't be banned for life, and most good reputable companies don't do this.
    GdemamiExcessionKyleranMrMelGibson
  • CrazKanukCrazKanuk Member EpicPosts: 6,130
    Renoaku said:
    CrazKanuk said:

Ok, so!!!

Thanks, yeah I get the point, I don't fully believe in the real world justice system here in the U.S either I would have to agree most the time it gets it right, however a very small percentage of those cases a innocent person does get put behind bars for many years only to find out later that they are indeed innocent, and sure they get money as a settlement, but they can never get their life which was ruined back from a mistake, and the only person who knows the truth is the higher power and the person themselves. This is why I can't serve on jury duty, because in my eyes there is too much corruption, and I can't be a judge over someone elses life, even with evidence there and reasonable doubt, just not something I can do unless I am 100% sure.

And what I mean about the VPN thing is lets say I normally play legally in any game from my regular IP address, then I quit playing a few days or something and I decide to login to my own account using a VPN to change the IP address and lets say china for example, and then give all my stuff away, sell currency for Real Money or something, or even buy gold, and then I claim that my account was hacked by a gold seller, it would only have two matching IP addresses the legitimate one I normally play from, and the one in china for example.

But I do find it shocking that any company would hold its customers entirely responsible for an account being compromised when the company itself does lack the security to even prevent a banned account from logging into their own site or service as I showed.

Like I get it people are supposed to take reasonable steps to protect all their accounts and I do, but sometimes a person still gets hacked or an account compromise, even phished, or exploits via cookies and saved passwords etc, it happens, even when you take your computer into a repair shop, and they clone your drive for you, that can be used to compromise your accounts just saying a lot of people do have computer repairs and work done and use password save programs.

I really believe even if its only 1% that such cases should be investigated and people given back their accounts especially if it doesn't happen very often at all for example 1 time in 4 years  or a single time in 10 years, people shouldn't be banned for life, and most good reputable companies don't do this.

Yeah, I get what you're saying. I can appreciate it, but regardless, it's done for the good of their user base. We are only the court of public opinion. 

Just FYI, Google is also extremely brutal with their adsense program. I got banned from that program due to a violation of the TOS I wasn't aware of. Nevertheless, it was a violation and as much as I bitched and complained about it, they still to this day won't re-instate my account (5 years later). What's funny is that this is a Google-specific rule and I've been operating with other affiliate programs for over a decade without issue, so why do they care? Not really for me to say. Basically I got fucked out of a couple hundred bucks and I can never go back because they have a zero tolerance policy. That being said, as an advertiser, I feel good knowing that people serving my ads aren't gaming the system...... or at least not overtly. 

All the cases that you're giving would be considered by anyone as exceptional situations. So, again, if you get fucked then you get fucked. If you really love the game then re-buy it and get on with it. My suggestion would be to wait for Mobile 2FA if you were to return. 

Crazkanuk

----------------
    Azarelos - 90 Hunter - Emerald
    Durnzig - 90 Paladin - Emerald
    Demonicron - 90 Death Knight - Emerald Dream - US
    Tankinpain - 90 Monk - Azjol-Nerub - US
    Brindell - 90 Warrior - Emerald Dream - US
    ----------------

CrazKanuk said:

Yeah, I get what you're saying. I can appreciate it, but regardless, it's done for the good of their user base. We are only the court of public opinion. 

Just FYI, Google is also extremely brutal with their adsense program. I got banned from that program due to a violation of the TOS I wasn't aware of. Nevertheless, it was a violation and as much as I bitched and complained about it, they still to this day won't re-instate my account (5 years later). What's funny is that this is a Google-specific rule and I've been operating with other affiliate programs for over a decade without issue, so why do they care? Not really for me to say. Basically I got fucked out of a couple hundred bucks and I can never go back because they have a zero tolerance policy. That being said, as an advertiser, I feel good knowing that people serving my ads aren't gaming the system...... or at least not overtly. 

All the cases that you're giving would be considered by anyone as exceptional situations. So, again, if you get fucked then you get fucked. If you really love the game then re-buy it and get on with it. My suggestion would be to wait for Mobile 2FA if you were to return. 
    Hm im curious to what rule that is, because i've thought about using Google AD's for some products before, is there a rule about using Referal keys?

Also yeah I get it but the problem with SBI told me if you create a new account and its been banned and they find out in any way its you they will ban that account as well and I assume this applies to even if an account gets hacked and they don't over-turn the ban so pretty much not worth investing another $100 or more into the game because that is what I would do if they might ban me again for nothing even if for example my account had have been hacked or something.
    Excession
  • drivecdrivec Member UncommonPosts: 104
    edited July 2017
    the op might want to check this site out(https://haveibeenpwned.com/) if he uses a password repeatably he could have had his account compromised from a company/game he has played previously. 

edit: I now rely on password managers to help me use different passwords so I am not constantly using the same ones
    laxie
    drivec said:
    the op might want to check this site out(https://haveibeenpwned.com/) if he uses a password repeatably he could have had his account compromised from a company/game he has played previously. 

edit: I now rely on password managers to help me use different passwords so I am not constantly using the same ones
    Ah thanks I forgot about that site mine actually has been hacked in a number of breaches listed with my info its amazing that people are able to use 3rd party sites like paste bin to leak compromised info that spammers use to send spam mails and such and it stays there anonymously no liability for it.
    Excession
    It today's climate, reusing the same passwords for multiple accounts is begging to be fucked.  Keepass is your friend:

http://keepass.info/
    How good is keepass, if somone took an entire copy of my hard-drive for example would they be able to steal my account info and login?

Just asking because I hear a number of people who don't trust certain computer companies that repair computers and some have been known to do this.
    Excession
    Renoaku said:
    It today's climate, reusing the same passwords for multiple accounts is begging to be fucked.  Keepass is your friend:

http://keepass.info/
    How good is keepass, if somone took an entire copy of my hard-drive for example would they be able to steal my account info and login?

Just asking because I hear a number of people who don't trust certain computer companies that repair computers and some have been known to do this.
    As far as I know, the encryption in Keepass is solid.  It was vetted by the ISO in the organization I work for and that dude is a freakin genius; he could probably hack NASA with an iPhone fer gawd's sake!
    Ah okay so do you know if someone stealing my harddrive would give them access to all my sites using keepass, or does it actually bind to things like hardware so that a thief can't simply access all your data?
    Excession
  • natpicknatpick Member UncommonPosts: 271
    well alot to take in there,didnt mean to start ww3 but seriously i have not traded gold/items nor anything in any games there is no reason for my acount to be banned but it was,still had no explanation from them but why would i.in 3 months next to no one will be be playing this game part from a few whales.read this to gain some insight into the devs minds. 

http://www.pcgamer.com/how-albion-online-is-making-eves-ruthless-territory-battles-accessible-to-small-guilds/
    [Deleted User]
  • MaurgrimMaurgrim Member RarePosts: 1,324
    edited July 2017
    Well did you klick any links that was advertised ingame from fake GMs?
    Might want to read this.

https://forum.albiononline.com/index.php/Thread/61672-Important-Phishing-Warning/?postID=592252#post592252

• btdtbtdt Member RarePosts: 523
    The ONLY way to ensure that your online account information is never compromised is to never create an online account to begin with.  Same is true for identity theft.  Identity theft happens because you HAVE TO share your information with someone in order to do something.  From banking, to paying bills, to applying for a loan.  Your information is put out there for all the world to see, should they have the perseverance to look for it.  Hell, you even give up your social security number to the enemy as part of the Geneva Convention.  

All you can do is minimize your exposure, you can't eliminate it entirely.  Online games are especially vulnerable because people are in such a hurry to get online they will literally use the simplest login and password to remember to speed up the process.  They will tell the software to remember their credentials so that they don't even have to enter it.  They do stupid things like download add-ons that have a high likelihood of having malware attached to it just to gain them an advantage in game.  They aren't thinking about security they are thinking about getting in game.

Common sense is your best defense but it's not that common... well beyond a legendary with the most unforgiving RNG on the planet.  You can spend a life time farming for it and still come up empty handed.
    Renoakulaxie
    edited July 2017
    Yep exactly what happened with my WOW account I had no idea Add-Ons could contain malware back in the day but Blizzard determined a hacker compromised my account via Add-ons because I used to run a lot of them and they all came from curse.

I really do hope that the hacked people actually get their accounts back, because if not it will just show what type of company this is given that reputable companies give accounts back when hacked.
    Excession
  • KonfessKonfess Member RarePosts: 1,667
    "Face. I, as a user of your services, would like to get acquainted with the evidentiary basis of the violation of the user agreement under item 4.5.1"

Why do companies with hold this "evidence" from the accused violators?  Because this is the very information violators need so they don't get caught. 

Every time a new anti-ID hacking scheme is put in place we see post talking about privacy violation.  But the only privacy being violated is that of account hackers.

Multi Factor Authentication, is vital.
    KyleranMrMelGibson

Pardon any spelling errors
    Konfess your cyns and some maybe forgiven
    Boy: Why can't I talk to Him?
    Mom: We don't talk to Priests.
    As if it could exist, without being payed for.
    F2P means you get what you paid for. Pay nothing, get nothing.
    Even telemarketers wouldn't think that.
    It costs money to play.  Therefore P2W.

edited July 2017
    Konfess said:
    "Face. I, as a user of your services, would like to get acquainted with the evidentiary basis of the violation of the user agreement under item 4.5.1"

Why do companies with hold this "evidence" from the accused violators?  Because this is the very information violators need so they don't get caught. 

Every time a new anti-ID hacking scheme is put in place we see post talking about privacy violation.  But the only privacy being violated is that of account hackers.

Multi Factor Authentication, is vital.
    4.5.1, basically states that you may not buy gold, may not sell goods, or assets within with the game such as Wood Stone, or other items for real money.

It also states that you can't trade items across other games or for Real World favors, which is the part where i got into trouble for example, but the company did accuse me of RMT which is inaccurate.

The last thing it mentions is if you get a large amount of currency or items with nothing of equal value in return "We will Assume you vioted section 4.5.1" maybe not this exact words but if someone just gives you something freely they will assume you paid real money for it which is why the game isn't a true sandbox, because people wouldn't generally get in trouble for giving items away like in EVE.

I can tell you exactly what evidence they collect its not secret.

. IP address of the users involved for example if an account is hacked or if the user buys currency they have your IP.

. Email Address.

. Transaction Logs, this is how they track gold sellers, because gold sellers use stolen credit-cards to buy currency, so once they directly trade or trade it through the game the system simply tracks who spent the gold, traded the gold, or used the gold, and where it goes to from there. This is no secret every game does this, except EVE Online is more open about it.

. edit, and what isn't bought from illegal sources if I logged in and just gave someone 10k or more gold freely in their trade window, Albion has a tool based off gold sellers websites that tracks the items being traded, the value of them, and the gold or silver traded and if it doesn't equal a close value or nothing at all traded in return they flag your account, and may ban you.

The problem begins when Legitimate customers start to get banned because of account hacking, and not unbanned as well as forbidden to create new accounts under the user agreement.

The other problem is accusing people of buying gold without being able to fully back it up, this company assumes you bought gold because someone gave you gold, I was reading the Albion Online forums a user who got banned, admit they commit fraud, or bought illegal currency and started handing it to a bunch of players freely accepting it.

As for MFA, back when I palyed Albion before anything happened when my IP changed, and my PC Hardware changed I was not required to use MFA or confirm my email that it was actually me logging into the game, don't know why, I know on my mobile device it asked but not on my PC.
    ExcessionGdemami
    natpick said:
    looks like someone got access to my acount today so i changed password try to login and got message im banned for selling gold for ever,apparently this is happening alot but my main concern is with the company,i just dont trust them after playing since release,i mean i posted a few concerns regarding the buisness model and next time i try to login im banned. i couldnt give a shit about losing my acount but something seems off with this company and i have played games and mmo's since they started and never felt like i dont trust any of them untill now.
    So hey please let us know what happens with the appeal, hopefully you get your account back, and I feel ya.
    GdemamiExcession
  • toto1900toto1900 Member CommonPosts: 5
    Find 10 differences:

Aulis (Albion Online)

Jul 25, 5:39 pm UTC

good time
    Days.

Thanks that
    Turned to us.

Your account was
    Blocked access to the game and to the site for transactions with a third party. it
    Violation of the user agreement and is punished with a lifetime ban, more
    For more information, please visit our website Terms and Conditions, point

4.5.1 Users are prohibited from selling, purchasing, renting, leasing,
    Offering, accepting, disseminating or copying Virtual Benefits, including
    Virtual Currency, within and / or outside the Game - in whatever form - to / from
    Third parties unless expressly permitted by these Terms and Conditions or the
    Game Rules ...

All actions
    Committed by your account, your characters, are considered actions
    Conducted on your behalf. You must protect your access to your
    Account, personal account information. Item 11.7

11.7 If a third party uses a User Account after gaining possession of
    The access data because of the user
    Party access, then the User is responsible for any damages or similar caused by
    The User's failure.

We have a very
    Strict policy towards players who violate the Terms and Conditions,
    So your ban is not subject to amnesty.

Regards,

Aulis | Customer Care Agent | [email protected]

Albion Online - Craft. Trade. Conquer.

Max (Albion Online)

Jul 26, 11:28 UTC

Good afternoon!

According to paragraph 11.3

11.3 Sandbox Interactive reserves the right to lock all User Accounts of a User
    If the User violates the terms of use with one of his Accounts.

We have the right
    Block your account for violation of terms and conditions.

According to the rules
    And conditions, we can terminate the contract with the user if it violates clause
    Of the contract, namely (in accordance with clause 14.5.4):

If the User is engaged in cheating, use of bots, financial fraud or
    Severe abuse of bugs. The User is hereby advised that Sandbox Interactive will,
    Without prior warning, immediately suspend all access to the Game
    In these circumstances to protect the integrity and reputation of the
    Game.

If the User is culpably in violation of applicable law or of these Terms and Conditions
    Conditions, the Game Rules and / or use rules for Virtual Benefits;

If the User is in arrears with the payment of fees due;

If the User issues a payment dispute or charge-back;

If the third parties (e.g. social network operators), through the registration
    Function the user gains access to his account at Sandbox Interactive, requests
    Sandbox Interactive to delete the user data and / or to prepare
    Actions or limits Sandbox Interactive 'access to data.

And according to the point: 14.8 To enforce this provision, in
    Particular if the user was involved in botting, cheating, advertising for his
    Own or third party services or financial fraud,

According to this paragraph, we can block your account without warning: The User is hereby advised that
    Sandbox Interactive will, without prior warning, immediately suspend all access
    Of the User to the Game in these circumstances
    Reputation of the Game.

More detailed
    Information, you can find here: https://albiononline.com/en/terms_and_conditions

I remind you that you
    Accepted the rules and conditions when entering the game.

Yours faithfully,

Max | Senior Customer Care Agent | [email protected]

Albion Online - Craft. Trade. Conquer.

__________________________________________________ ___

A little clue first I was banned for -

"4.5.1 Users are prohibited from selling, purchasing, renting, leasing,
    Offering, accepting, disseminating or copying Virtual Benefits, including
    Virtual Currency, within and / or outside the Game - in whatever form - to / from
    Third parties unless expressly permitted by these Terms and Conditions or the
    Game Rules ... "

And then for -

"According to the rules and conditions, we can terminate the contract with the user if it violates the clause of the contract, namely (according to clause 14.5.4): If the User is engaged in cheating, use of bots, financial fraud or
    Severe abuse of bugs. The User is hereby advised that Sandbox Interactive will,
    Without prior warning, immediately suspend all access to the Game
    In these circumstances to protect the integrity and reputation of the
    Game. "

And a day and for cooperation with the aliens

2 in 1 super bonus having received a ban for RMT as a gift for cheating and boting.

And you'll be indignant, we not only account we have those and IP and MAC are banned:

"And also according to the clause: 14.8 In the case of extraordinary termination by Sandbox Interactive, the User is not allowed to create a new User Account if his account (s) was / were blocked Enforce this provision, in particular if the user is involved in botting, cheating, advertising for his own or third party services or financial fraud, Sandbox Interactive May prevent the User from creating additional User Accounts and immediately suspend additional User Accounts created by such User without prior warning. "
    C start I was banned for 4.5.1 and a day later 14.5.4 that absolutely different things - the post is above the administrator's admin from Jul 26, 15:28 UTC (a miracle happened I stopped being RMT but became a Cheater and a Booter - moreover there was not added Cheating and Bothering a replaced) That is, by the end I'm not RMT, I'm the Cheater-Botovoder.
    The traffic cop stops you and says I write you a fine for a broken headlight - and the headlight is whole - a penalty for drunk driving to take away the driver's license. (For Chits and botry according to the user agreement, you can ban IP and Mac item 14.8)

- Comes to the personal cabinet on the provider's website and looks: connections, gateways, ports, which aipishniki co-operated (in short, does not anyone sit on the line). You'll scan antivirus for Trojans and others.
    And it should be like this: At the bath, either server logs are provided (but this is rare) or an official letter with a squeeze out of the logs, it indicates everything about the offense (when, from which IP or Mac, what cheat, fixed the transfer of RMT between such IP, WHAT THE ADMIN FOR THOSE ROBOTS WILL SEE IN THE LEGS - and there should be a personal number of the admin on the robot and the administrator on the robot with the public (Then this is an official document)) Based on this document, I can file a claim either to the company providing the antivirus service or the provider Depending on the fact that in the logs of the servo will be found.

(A policeman comes up to you and says - you robbed an apartment - and you did not rob - and you were put without trial and investigation)

BUT NOT THIS IS ALL THE MOST FUN

There is a different level of legislative responsibility!

1) Unilateral cancellation of the contract (user agreement) with violation of the rights of the second party.
    - Serious administrative and legal violation (it makes sense to sue you will get a lot of buns)

2) Non-observance of a contract by one of the parties, violation of the rights of the other party. (Not a serious and difficultly provable offense - will apologize, pay court costs and can buy chupachups or give a skin)

What is the difference:
    In 1 case, the administration writes that "we break with the user No. ... the contract for the reason ..." and terminate the maintenance of the account (when you enter the game it should be written - your account is deleted or something like that)

In 2 cases, the administration applies to you the time restrictions (blocked until 07.25.2217 (third party program abuse)) that is, there is an account and therefore it is maintained, the account on the server is saved.

Just wait 100 years
    I have repeatedly demanded to write to me that they terminate the user agreement but
    "According to the rules and conditions, we can terminate the contract with the user if it violates the clause of the contract, namely (according to clause 14.5.4):"
    Cool 5 + got out. Here we would write, we break the contract, I would sue. And so the candle is not worth it
    In Verbraucherzentralen, I certainly wrote but it is unlikely they will take.
    __________________________________________________ ___________
    But the game is EXCELLENT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Really reminded of all that I liked in the lineup and ultimatum
    I decided to change the MAC and IP and I will darn !!! I just now know that this is at your own risk! At any time, a ban for 100 years (mega hardcore). Or maybe I just was not lucky
    Kyleran
    edited July 2017
    Questions to the administration of the project Albion.

Sergevna
    Thursday, 4:24 pm
    @ Toto1900 would not like, of course, to hurt your feelings, but the publication of this correspondence of the matter to the administration, which would correspond to the topic of the thread, is not there. Posts are deleted.

Thursday, 4:27 pm
    NEW

Hello!

You have been issued RO for 30 days due to account blocking.
    You have been warned by Sergevna:
    The account is blocked for transactions with the 3rd party, unworthy behavior on the forum and the publication of personal correspondence with the company's employees in support.
    Gdemami
  • AkulasAkulas Member RarePosts: 3,004
    All I got from this thred is some dude is replying with multiple accounts and we need to find bat man
    [Deleted User]KyleranGruntyMrMelGibson

This isn't a signature, you just think it is.

• DeepfallDeepfall Member UncommonPosts: 51
    edited July 2017
    What I don't get is why is there even a need for people to use 3rd party?

The game has a built-in Gold/Silver conversion system.  

I'm personally glad to read these cheaters are getting themselves banned.
    It boosts my confidence in Albion Online.
  • HatefullHatefull Member EpicPosts: 2,502
    Deepfall said:
    What I don't get is why is there even a need for people to use 3rd party?

The game has a built-in Gold/Silver conversion system.  

I'm personally glad to read these cheaters are getting themselves banned.
    It boosts my confidence in Albion Online.
    I agree with your last line.

As to your question, they come here to cry when they get caught doing things they KNOW damn well they are not supposed to do, and they want people to commiserate with them and make them feel better about being the bottom feeders of the gaming world.

They buy 3rd party gold for a myriad of different reason. Everything from being an "I want it all I want it now", to just being skilless, to you name it. They will try to justify it in many many ways and at the end of the day, it is all BS. They are cheats and ner do wells and they end up getting what they deserve.
    CrazKanukMrMelGibson

If you want a new idea, go read an old book.

In order to be insulted, I must first value your opinion.