Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Chronciles of Elyria - Not Pay to Win

12345679»

Comments

• Aragon100Aragon100 Member RarePosts: 2,686
    Anyone claiming this game is not pay to win should examine their heads.

Of course developers claim it isn't since it would make less players interested funding the game.
  • time007time007 Member UncommonPosts: 1,062
    when is this thing gonna go live? 2018?

IMPORTANT:  Please keep all replies to my posts about GAMING.  Please no negative or backhanded comments directed at me personally.  If you are going to post a reply that includes how you feel about me, please don't bother replying & just ignore my post instead.  I'm on this forum to talk about GAMING.  Thank you.
  • TheocritusTheocritus Member LegendaryPosts: 9,751
    Any game that is most likely to struggle to get players will probably add elements that will make people want to pay.....
  • WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    "EP items will NOT be available after launch".Sp special perks to those giving money before the game is live.Yep pay to win.

This is also worded carefully and deceptively.This does not mean there will not be EP points after release ,there most likely will continue to be EP points and new cash shop items after launch,just not the same ones there is now which is why they can word it so deceptively.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• NildenNilden Member EpicPosts: 3,916
    This whole thing is so ass backwards. Remember when MMORPG companies would promise that a game wouldn't have a cash shop then a couple months after launch add one? Now the first thing they do is make the cash shop then say they will remove it at launch, yeah right I'll believe that when I see it.

Stop being gullible.
    KyleranOctagon7711Gdemami

"You CAN'T buy ships for RL money." - MaxBacon

"classification of games into MMOs is not by rational reasoning" - nariusseldon

Love Minecraft. And check out my Youtube channel OhCanadaGamer

Try a MUD today at http://www.mudconnect.com/ 

• Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 9,000
    cheyane said:
    I am always curious what whales do for a living that they can have both money and time. I mean don't they have to work to make the money ...oh trust fund kid yes but how many of them play games over partying all night.
    One guy who spent 10K on a game said he worked a second job to pay for it.  
    KyleranDakeru

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey

• Billybob1replyBillybob1reply Member CommonPosts: 2
    Wizardry said:
    "EP items will NOT be available after launch".Sp special perks to those giving money before the game is live.Yep pay to win.

This is also worded carefully and deceptively.This does not mean there will not be EP points after release ,there most likely will continue to be EP points and new cash shop items after launch,just not the same ones there is now which is why they can word it so deceptively.
    You might want to read up on the game. Once expo is done left over ep becomes story points. Only thing available with sp is sparks and to respawn as a noble 
  • erebos007erebos007 Member UncommonPosts: 1
    IMO currently this game i well beyond P2W ! You are paying to be "gangbanged". You will want to pay to have the mentioned advanteages, then you will lose them, then realize that without it the game is too grindy, pay again, then get f***** again, etc.
  • skelexxskelexx Member CommonPosts: 4
    first things first let me say that when and if this game releases im gonna play it
    im gonna pay for the game and the subscription that is has in the form of sparks of life,souls
    and maybe i say maybe ill pay a bit extra just to get the early accesses

this ^ is me my goal in the game is to become king why do i have to fight for the position
    and someone else that gave 10.000$ just takes it ?

how can ANYONE see this as "fair" and not P2W  ??