Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Legendary Founders & Starters, Ready, Steady, GO! - Albion Online - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

imageLegendary Founders & Starters, Ready, Steady, GO! - Albion Online - MMORPG.com

Albion Online News - Today is a big day for Albion Online as the launch sequence has hit GO! Legendary Founders and Legendary Starters can now enter the game world to stake their claim. Epic Founders and Starters will be able to join up on Tuesday, July 18th with Veteran Founders and Starters ready to hit the ground running on Wednesday, July 19th.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• mgilbrtsnmgilbrtsn Member EpicPosts: 3,430
    There are a lot more legendary founders than I would have thought. Gonna be some good times. Although if you have a low tolerance for opening day issues, wait a few days.

I self identify as a monkey.

• ste2000ste2000 Member EpicPosts: 6,194
    edited July 2017
    Keep the reviews coming please!

• mgilbrtsnmgilbrtsn Member EpicPosts: 3,430

ste2000 said:

Keep the reviews coming please!

So, my review so far. Typical issues for a launch day. Frequent restarts, resource nodes being hogged by people, and chat full of complaints. In certain zones, if there are more than 550 or so ppl, you keep rubber banding and it can be a pain to get through, much less try to do anything there. You'll see the complaints on which zones those are in chat, and should be able to avoid them, until things get untangled.

There are also some issues with founders rewards that are wonky, but they're actively working the issue and they'll get everyone what they're owed.... I don't know when though. I know that gold and LP points seem to be an issue.

The GMs seem to be active and are helping ppl out, although with the amount of chatter, it might take a bit for them to get to you.

Lots of guilds recruiting.

PPL are waiting for gold prices to go up, so that they can trade them for better silver rates.

As far as gameplay, it's running pretty smoothly when you get in and avoid those few areas. If you have low tolerance for launch day festivities, wait wait wait.

I self identify as a monkey.

• ScorchienScorchien Member LegendaryPosts: 8,914
    edited July 2017
    i got a legendary Founder pack nearly 2 years ago , and wont be playing , had hope for it early on , but it did not turn out anywhere near as good as i had hoped it would , for my liking .. But have fun folks ..........
    Xarko
  • postlarvalpostlarval Member EpicPosts: 2,003
    I can't believe I played for 10 hours. I have NEVER done that with any other game.

What a blast.

Not too many hiccups compared to some launches I've been through (not naming names). They got it all sorted out pretty quickly and there was good communication all around. I was impressed.

However, I have never seen so many annoying, whiny, snowflakes bitching constantly all morning just because everything didn't go precisely the way they thought it should. 
    BruceYee

• Laughing-manLaughing-man Member RarePosts: 3,654
    Looking for a guild anyone got any suggestions?
  • postlarvalpostlarval Member EpicPosts: 2,003
    Looking for a guild anyone got any suggestions?
    I noticed last night that the Old Timers Guild is up and running. They're pretty awesome.