Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sea of Thieves, 2nd PC test starts in the 15th

MaxBaconMaxBacon Member LegendaryPosts: 7,766
And lucky me got in the limited pool of invites for this test \o/

This is the 2nd PC Alpha test and the game is looking forward quite big new features since the last test that sadly I can't post anything cause the NDA englobes so much info. Some of the dev updates already talk the new stuff:

This is not one MMO, it's one online world instead, but I really like the co-op crew and then PvP approach on how this meant to be played, Sea of Thieves looks casual at first but communication between crew is fundamental from navigation to combat and that is the sort of experience I've been looking for.
viznew

Comments

• MaxBaconMaxBacon Member LegendaryPosts: 7,766
    edited July 2017
    And the test just ended. gg

PvP adventures are fun, go on trying to sneakly board enemy ship I hear them in voice chat "there's one below us!" and I just say "Nah, just a sea pig passing by.", didn't work. =/

But overall one great potential for this game, as more content and gameplay rolls out, I hope they take a more persistent and push on progression systems from now on.
    Post edited by MaxBacon on
  • DragnelusDragnelus Member EpicPosts: 3,503
    Im in! 2morrow. I hope it will be fun as a solo player, trying to find groups.

• MyrdynnMyrdynn Member RarePosts: 2,479
    tons of people having issues with game not launching for Xbox Hub