Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

World of Warcraft: Looking for Group Documentary

Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 9,000
I played WoW since it first came out and still play it once in awhile to this day.  This video is good on the history of WoW and brought back some memories from the angle of fans and Devs.  Older video but worth it IMO, especially if you missed it when it first came out.

An all-new documentary celebrating 10 years of adventure, camaraderie, and /dancing on mailboxes all around Azeroth. Explore the history of WoW with its creators, and journey into corners of Blizzard and the WoW community.

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey

IceAgeste2000

Comments

• IceAgeIceAge Member EpicPosts: 3,120
    Thanks for sharing . Was awesome to watch it and learn more from behind the scenes , from the dev's perspective .

WoW was and is still a big phenomenon.

Reporter: What's behind Blizzard success, and how do you make your gamers happy?
    Blizzard Boss: Making gamers happy is not my concern, making money.. yes!

• SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
    That was great. I remember watching it a few years ago when it first came out. :)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

• Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 9,000
    They did do a good job documenting the company and what they went through.  :-)

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey

• IceAgeIceAge Member EpicPosts: 3,120
    Also , this is my favorite launch event ever for any game out there 

The excitement , the joy , man .. it gives me chills .

I love it ! 
    Octagon7711

Reporter: What's behind Blizzard success, and how do you make your gamers happy?
    Blizzard Boss: Making gamers happy is not my concern, making money.. yes!