Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dead by Daylight Gift Key Sweepstakes! - MMORPG.com News

Comments

• MyrdynnMyrdynn Member RarePosts: 2,479
    edited July 2017

Admin said:

Myrdynn said:

should be like a minimum of 100 posts to win

We have 4,000 codes in this sweeps and about 2800 entries so far. Most will get one in this first round. And after this we have about 8-9 more rounds left. ;-)

If we set a 100 post minimum we would likely only be able to give out like 500 codes.

Keep in mind a big motive of ours to host these kinds of events is to bring in new people via social media, and other sources that might become hard core MMORPG members that never knew of us before...

I get it I really do, Ive won 1 code in 10 years, at least block people who say Very Lucky or Good luck
  • veCtor2veCtor2 Member CommonPosts: 1
    Good luck!
  • SkyBreakkSkyBreakk Member CommonPosts: 1
    good luck
  • MioNakagavaMioNakagava Member CommonPosts: 1
    Good luck!
  • Luigifan64Luigifan64 Member UncommonPosts: 30
    Why does everyone say "good luck" or "very lucky"? It gets annoying after the first one and floods the comments with a bunch of needless and meaningless spam. x_x
    Myrdynn
  • RaiderLVRaiderLV Member CommonPosts: 2
    Good Luck!!!
    Why does everyone say "good luck" or "very lucky"? It gets annoying after the first one and floods the comments with a bunch of needless and meaningless spam. x_x
    cause bots.....10 characters

champagne010339Luigifan64
  • FelixSkylineFelixSkyline Member CommonPosts: 1
    Good Luck
  • d3w3d3w3 Member CommonPosts: 2
    Street Meg Street Meg Good Luck Guys:)
    Myrdynn said:

Oh, I didn't know that you had to type in the chat in order to enter, I guess that makes more sense why there are so many of these comments.

I wonder if they even own the game, or if it's just a bunch of people who want something free. I'd be a bit annoyed if it were the latter because why should they enter a giveaway if they don't even know/care/play the game.
    Myrdynn said:

Oh, I didn't know that you had to type in the chat in order to enter, I guess that makes more sense why there are so many of these comments.

I wonder if they even own the game, or if it's just a bunch of people who want something free. I'd be a bit annoyed if it were the latter because why should they enter a giveaway if they don't even know/care/play the game.
    nope they likely dont own the game, just run bots, that sign up for everything on the internet everywhere regardless of if its anything they play.  Then you see alpha and beta keys on EBAY for sale and wonder why
    Luigifan64
    Myrdynn said:
    Myrdynn said:

nope they likely dont own the game, just run bots, that sign up for everything on the internet everywhere regardless of if its anything they play.  Then you see alpha and beta keys on EBAY for sale and wonder why
    That's bullshit, can't there be anything done to get rid of the spam/bots so that someone who actually wants one of these codes can get them?
    I'm starting to understand why you want the 100 post minimum, although, maybe it should be smaller, like say a 20 post minimum. The catch is that the messages couldn't be just a similar message over and over, they'd have to be a legitimate conversation. Seeing as there are admins watching over this, it doesn't seem like that hard of a fix to do.
  • Sanek2393123Sanek2393123 Member CommonPosts: 1
    GOOD LUCK!!!
  • DarkcloudexDarkcloudex Member CommonPosts: 1
    Good Luck all
  • jeyjeyBjeyjeyB Member CommonPosts: 1
    Good luck!
  • KrissPLAY25KrissPLAY25 Member CommonPosts: 2
    Very Lucky
  • just77just77 Member CommonPosts: 1
    Good Luck
  • golfdoggolfdog Member CommonPosts: 1
    How to join this event?