Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Star Citizen - current ship pipeline status

Comments

• KefoKefo Member EpicPosts: 4,229
    MaxBacon said:
    Mensur said:
    Man I cant wait to watch this game become the biggest flop and waste of money in history.
    I would say you will be disappointed.

"If I believe hard enough, SC will fail."
    "If I believe hard enough, SC will succeed."
    "If I look at the facts and consider Chris Roberts past, SC will either be a huge flop or saved by the good graces of a publisher."
    ScotchUp
  • MaxBaconMaxBacon Member LegendaryPosts: 7,766
    Kefo said:
    "If I look at the facts and consider Chris Roberts past, SC will either be a huge flop or saved by the good graces of a publisher."

"If I look at the game being developed and its alpha, SC shows its clearly on the path of what it promised to be, slowly becoming the game that was pitched."
    BabuinixLoveRemovalMachineSunojibjab
  • BabuinixBabuinix Member EpicPosts: 4,265
    Mensur said:
    Man I cant wait to watch this game become the biggest flop and waste of money in history.
    Can't wait to see you being wrong as allways :D
    LoveRemovalMachineSunojibjab
    Mensur said:
    Can't wait to see you being wrong as allways :D
    LoveRemovalMachineSunojibjab
    MaxBacon said:
    Kefo said:

"If I look at the game being developed and its alpha, SC shows its clearly on the path of what it promised to be, slowly becoming the game that was pitched."
    lol I'm sure freelancer looked the exact same way until Microsoft bailed CR out and cut features left and right and still took years to release
    edited May 2017
    Forums being dumb and extra post
    Post edited by Kefo on
    edited May 2017
    Post edited by Kefo on
    edited May 2017
    Post edited by Kefo on

Aegis Eclipse Bomber unveiled.

Very cool looking ship, hopefully will be part of Squadron 42 !
    Erillion[Deleted User]
  • ErillionErillion Member EpicPosts: 10,297
    edited May 2017
    Aegis Eclipse

"Armed with multiple torpedoes and state-of-the-art scan diffusing technology, the Aegis Eclipse has been the UEE’s best, and least known, protection. It is the Navy’s top choice in border defense and a preferred first-strike weapon against the Vanduul. Now, in an effort to increase transparency with the Xi’an, the Eclipse is declassified ...."

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/comm-link/transmission/15907-Aegis-Eclipse-Stealth-In-The-Shadows

Have fun

Post edited by Erillion on
    Aegis Eclipse Q&A session

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/comm-link/engineering/15921-Q-A-Aegis-Eclipse

The questions summarize to ... it is an EXCELLENT first strike stealth bomber and never use it for anything else or it will die.

And NEVER EVER ask about the tarp !   (or you will rot in jail !)

Have fun

[Deleted User]
    If you wonder what the new "Clearance Level Ultra" article on the CIG homepage is all about:

https://i.imgur.com/donS8Qq.png

Its the new "speeder bike" that looks like an alien single man stealth fighter.

Have fun

The Nox Bike Appears:

Babuinix
    And Nox was now shown:

More modern than the Dragonfly, doesn't seem it has weapons though.
    Erillion
  • adamlotus75adamlotus75 Member UncommonPosts: 387
    Wake me up when they have something to show that isnt ships for sale. Mining and trading would be good.
    YashaX
    MaxBacon said:
    And Nox was now shown:

Looks familiar to something but I can't quite place it
  • Psychos1sPsychos1s Member UncommonPosts: 191
    Kefo said:
    MaxBacon said:
    And Nox was now shown:

Looks familiar to something but I can't quite place it
    Sort of reminds me of some of the vehicles from the old wipeout games
    Mix of the Tron bike with the Akira one and the nose is from fps weapon gun barrel lol. Love it. Will look amazing with a red skin. Hope I can fit 2 of these in my Cutlass black.
    Octagon7711
    Reminds me of literally many already existent futuristic hoverbikes, it's all around the same core design, this one has one alien touch to it, the ship trailer shown at atv:

side-by-side with the dragonfly

Babuinix
    edited June 2017
    And check this bit out

Stealth  / Power mode in the Nox, the game keeps showing off how Stealth works within the sphere of Ships and the balance that players can make to avoid detection.

Rather realistic there, get your ship systems to a minimum to reduce your "signature". While buying and doing the setup of your ship's components this will certainly be a factor depending of the type of setup you want.
    Babuinix
    More information on the Nox

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/comm-link/transmission/15982-Terminal-Velocity

including a magazine for download "from the manufacturer" - with details about their sponsored space bikers and teams.

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/media/thvaalg23d6rnr/source/AopoaNox.pdf

Have fun

edited June 2017
    [mod edit]
    Well, my goals (in order of importance) in Star Citizen are:

a) explorer  - finding derelict ships and - preferably - new jump points and new systems
    b) ship tuning - tuning ship components for higher performance (for myself and others ... possible application could also be running a racing team)
    c) scientist - exploring space phenomena (have not decided yet if this is just a cover to grow designer drugs on the hyperponics deck of an "Endeavor" class science ship)
    d) manufacturing (which may include also personally doing the required mining and transport)

Have fun
    Post edited by Vaross on
    Babuinix
  • sgelsgel Member EpicPosts: 2,197
    I like how none of those things are in the game 6 years after development started.

But I applaud you for never missing a chance to advertise the game's future features.

rpmcmurphyTalonsinExcession

..Cake..

sgel said:
    I like how none of those things are in the game 6 years after development started.

But I applaud you for never missing a chance to advertise the game's future features.

That's how you make games lol, first you develop it only then you play it.

If you would like the fast dumbed down aproach of most space games mechanica theres plenty to choose from.
    rpmcmurphyExcessionTalonsincotanya42