Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

June 16 Stream - Climbing, Exploration& Combat - Conan Exiles Video Podcast

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited June 2017 in Videos Discussion

imageJune 16 Stream - Climbing, Exploration& Combat - Conan Exiles Video Podcast

On Friday, June 16th, Conan Exiles team members were on hand for the weekly live stream event. In this episode, Oscar Lopez and Jens Erik Vaaler took a look at climbing and exploration systems that will be deployed soon. In additin, they talk about

Read the full story here

Comments

• RenoakuRenoaku Member EpicPosts: 3,157
    Any word if Denuvo is going to be removed so I can play, I don't trust Denuvo on my computer.
    zigalucard
  • esc-joconnoresc-joconnor Member RarePosts: 1,097

Renoaku said:

Any word if Denuvo is going to be removed so I can play, I don't trust Denuvo on my computer.

You mean the anit-cheat software? It's optional, but it will limit the servers you can play on.
    When you first install the game you can opt out of installing the anti-cheat software.
  • RenoakuRenoaku Member EpicPosts: 3,157
    edited June 2017

Renoaku said:

You mean the anit-cheat software? It's optional, but it will limit the servers you can play on.

When you first install the game you can opt out of installing the anti-cheat software.

No I mean "Denuvo DRM"

http://store.steampowered.com/app/440900/Conan_Exiles/

I am fine accepting the EULA for Conan Exiles only, but I do not accept "Denuvo's DRM" where Denuvo is allowed to leave files "Inert" or not behind on my system, back when I purchased this game 3-4 months ago now they never told me I would have to agree to any EULA, and I purchased it from the Conan Exiles site... I don't want Denuvo on my system, or the DRM that in my eyes is Malicious, I am fine if a game uses a serial key, or their own DRM, but I will not have Denuvo installed with any game that can compromise, or cause problems with my system.

As for the Anti-Cheat, if its "Battleye" or "Easy Anti Cheat" I am willing to use it just fine because this respects privacy, and the developers will actually tell you how to uninstall it unlike XingCode which doesn't ask it just installs, same with Game Guard.

zigalucardRexKushmanEMelville
  • ThupliThupli Member RarePosts: 1,318
    Excited about climbing in tho game! More games need this.