Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Breakaway - Alpha Testing & Beyond with Dave Verfaillie - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

imageBreakaway - Alpha Testing & Beyond with Dave Verfaillie - MMORPG.com

Breakaway, the forthcoming team battle sport from Amazon Game Studios is getting set to enter a brand new phase of alpha testing. We caught up with Creative Director Dave Verfaillie to chat about the game’s design, its recent feedback, and how things are changing for the next wave of public testing. Read on!

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• ShinobeShinobe Member UncommonPosts: 91
    I dont care if companys take something and redo it, make it better here and there, but this.. Come on amazon... "Two squads of four collide in sports-style competition to seize the Relic (a magical ball) and slam it into the opponent’s base to score." So what you did it Hutt Ball from SWToR, or the Temple Relic thing from Warhammer Online... Something new my ass....
    Daemonweaver
  • Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,768

Shinobe said:

I dont care if companys take something and redo it, make it better here and there, but this.. Come on amazon... "Two squads of four collide in sports-style competition to seize the Relic (a magical ball) and slam it into the opponent’s base to score." So what you did it Hutt Ball from SWToR, or the Temple Relic thing from Warhammer Online... Something new my ass....

Or any ball based real life sport.
    [Deleted User]
  • FlyByKnightFlyByKnight Member EpicPosts: 3,967
    What's up with New World?
    BruceYee
    "As far as the forum code of conduct, I would think it's a bit outdated and in need of a refre *CLOSED*" 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • BruceYeeBruceYee Member EpicPosts: 2,556
    I can't even begin to imagine the amount of money that has already been put into the development of this game.