Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PS4 MMO?

DeathsmindDeathsmind Member UncommonPosts: 185
Hey so im looking for something me and my gf can play together. We been playing Marvel Heroes but it doesnt seem as F2P as it tries to seem as well as the fact that we cant play together on the same console.

So im looking for a game that is an MMORPG that is either B2P or a F2P that has a good way of achieving things without countless hours of farming. Something that we can play online as well as couch co op. Something that is very mild not looking for hard core RPGs. Something that allows the both of us to play and experience the majority of the game, this being where we can do dungeons, events, etc without having to group up and be hardcore about it. Something that I liked about Marvel was that the game didnt care about your lvl you could play with a max lvl character and do the same damage percentage as them being half his lvl and that it took into account how many players are in the group. 

Of course not everything has to hit these marks but it would help.

Comments

• ForgrimmForgrimm Member EpicPosts: 3,059
    DCUO

• Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,766
    ESO is B2P on PS4 and is probably the best option for an MMORPG. I don't think you will have many options in terms of F2P or B2P or even P2P for couch co op. Diablo 3 maybe? If you have access to a PC as well, then you can play FFXIV together, since you can play off PS4 and PC together but that game is P2P.
  • DeathsmindDeathsmind Member UncommonPosts: 185
    Forgrimm said:
    DCUO

What points does that game hit? I think one of the biggest is being able to play Couch Co Op and online. 
    Forgrimm said:
    DCUO

What points does that game hit? I think one of the biggest is being able to play Couch Co Op and online. 
    You cannot play DCUO couch co op. Online only.
    ESO is B2P on PS4 and is probably the best option for an MMORPG. I don't think you will have many options in terms of F2P or B2P or even P2P for couch co op. Diablo 3 maybe? If you have access to a PC as well, then you can play FFXIV together, since you can play off PS4 and PC together but that game is P2P.
    Ouch really??? You can log into 2 different accounts so I was hoping this was an option but it sucks when we cant play when we are actually together.
    Ouch really??? You can log into 2 different accounts so I was hoping this was an option but it sucks when we cant play when we are actually together.
    There isn't many couch co op games made anymore because of the hit it takes on framerates and performance. Diablo 3 has couch co op. Off the top of my head I can't think of many other things.
    I mean Marvel allows for it but I can only be on 1 account which really sucks. None of our progress is saved for the other account it just lets us play on 1 account for the both of us...
    I mean Marvel allows for it but I can only be on 1 account which really sucks. None of our progress is saved for the other account it just lets us play on 1 account for the both of us...
    http://www.co-optimus.com/system/22/playstation-4.html

That's the list of current couch co op games, but you have to filter it by split screen.
    Ok. Ill see...Maybe we just dont play together. Just nice having the option. Thanks for the help though.
  • Thoth_MosheThoth_Moshe Member UncommonPosts: 240
    edited June 2017
    Neverwinter
    Destiny
    Look on the free to play category on the PS Store.
  • DeadSpockDeadSpock Member UncommonPosts: 403
    Tera will be soon on PS4 and I think BDO might as well.
  • SEANMCADSEANMCAD Member EpicPosts: 16,775
    Neverwinter
    Destiny
    Look on the free to play category on the PS Store.
    Destiny is less as relevant to the MMO model than 7 Days to Die is

Please do not respond to me, even if I ask you a question, its rhetorical.

Please do not respond to me

• ForgrimmForgrimm Member EpicPosts: 3,059
    Forgrimm said:
    DCUO

It's online only. But it can be played very casually. And it has a lot of duos, which are basically dungeons/instances for only 2 people, so it's perfect for playing with a friend and not worrying about joining a group or being hardcore about it.