Game Master of AoC

Dren_UtogiDren_Utogi Member UncommonPosts: 15
edited June 11 in Age of Conan: Unchained
They have completly allowed this game go into an absolute cesspool of hacks and cheats. It is so frustrating to watch this amazing game being treated like a 3rd world refuge for shit stains.

I've comeback to this forum on an official capacity to kick funcom in the nuts when ever possible and with in the ToS of mmorpg.com
Am I pissed, you bet.
Post edited by Dren_Utogi on
AlomarGdemami

Comments

• KyleranKyleran Paradise City, FLMember LegendaryPosts: 26,244
    Dammit, I thought this was an Ashes of Creation thread. Curse all the folks who continue to spread confusion. 
    Slapshot1188xyzercrimeNyctelios

On hiatus from EVE Online since Dec 2016 - Screw off-grid PVE boosting changes

In my day MMORPG's were so hard we fought our way through dungeons in the snow, uphill both ways.

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™
    "This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• Slapshot1188Slapshot1188 Boca Raton, FLMember EpicPosts: 7,186
    AoC is dead... 

Long live AoC!!!

Nyctelios

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

Starvault's reponse to criticism related to having a handful of players as the official "test" team for a supposed MMO: "We've just have another 10ish folk kind enough to voulenteer added tot the test team" (SIC) This explains much about the state of the game :-)

• ElsaboltsElsabolts Anderson, InMember RarePosts: 3,139
    Snake Oil for Sale, Help yourselves. People have ignored me for years about Funcom.
    " Life Liberty and the Pursuit of Those Who  Would Threaten It "
                                            MAGA
  • NeblessNebless Hammond, ORMember UncommonPosts: 1,042
    They have completly allowed this game go into an absolute cesspool of hacks and cheats. 

What hacks and cheats are you talking about?  And are you actually talking about Age of Conan?

Or maybe your remark is directed at Conan Exiles?  Which as I understand is having hack and cheat problems.

SWG (pre-cu) - AoC (pre-f2p) - PotBS (pre-boarder) - DDO - LotRO (pre-f2p) - STO - GnH (beta tester) - SWToR