Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BioWare Reveals (Not Much) About Its New Game, Anthem - MMORPG.com News

2»

Comments

• ChildoftheShadowsChildoftheShadows Member EpicPosts: 2,193
    I don't get the Pacific Rim thing. The first thing that came to my mind was World War Z or Warm Bodies. I would not be surprised if they were a tad late to the zombie craze.
  • Solar_ProphetSolar_Prophet Member EpicPosts: 1,960
    It's about a safe space for all the 'permanently aggrieved' SJWs at Bioware. The wall keeps out all the big, mean people who want them to be held accountable for being a bunch of racist, sexist regressive idiots.
    ShaighAvarixArglebargle

AN' DERE AIN'T NO SUCH FING AS ENUFF DAKKA, YA GROT! Enuff'z more than ya got an' less than too much an' there ain't no such fing as too much dakka. Say dere is, and me Squiggoff'z eatin' tonight!

We are born of the blood. Made men by the blood. Undone by the blood. Our eyes are yet to open. FEAR THE OLD BLOOD. 

#IStandWithVic

• RedAlert539RedAlert539 Member UncommonPosts: 115
    edited June 2017
    I don't get the Pacific Rim thing. The first thing that came to my mind was World War Z or Warm Bodies. I would not be surprised if they were a tad late to the zombie craze.
    This looks like a monster hunter game rather than a zombie apocalypse game. If we're talking about vibes i got some from both Titanfall and Evolve myself. In any case we'll find out tomorrow at Microsoft's press i guess.
  • MrMelGibsonMrMelGibson Member EpicPosts: 3,033
    SBFord said:
    "more will be revealed on Sunday, June 12th at 2:00 pm Pacific / 5:00 pm Eastern during Day 2 of EA Play."

Sunday is the 11th...
    Finger hit between the keys and the 1 lost. *shrugs* It happens.
    You're only human Susie.  Mistakes happen.  We all appreciate your hard work here so don't let that get to you at all.
    cheyane
  • MrMelGibsonMrMelGibson Member EpicPosts: 3,033
    edited June 2017
    "The wall protects us from what lies beyond".
    Read more at http://www.mmorpg.com/news/bioware-reveals-not-much-about-its-new-game-anthem-1000044512#DxeMXCY8rL26raKZ.99

Great! It's going to be: The Trump Presidency: The Video Game
    So it's the wall that doesn't exist and Mexico isn't paying for it simulator? 

LucienRene
  • AnthurAnthur Member UncommonPosts: 961
    Anthem was the only thing in that show that looked somehow new/interesting to me. Rest were just DLCs or sequels which didn't look that different from the prequels.
    Unfortunately even Anthem doesn't get me hyped. Looks like a MechWarrior/Titanfall game, probably a shooter, with dinosaur like monsters. Maybe it will be clearer today.
    And what is that strange foot note at the end: "4K resolution not available on all platforms." ? Why even add such an info to an announcement trailer ? Strange.
    LucienRene
  • Azaron_NightbladeAzaron_Nightblade Member EpicPosts: 4,829

Herase said:

FuryV said:

"The wall protects us from what lies beyond".  GoT MMO :open_mouth:

I thought attack on titans lol

Probably with an alien race instead, since they were wearing power armor or something.

My SWTOR referral link for those wanting to give the game a try. (Newbies get a welcome package while returning players get a few account upgrades to help with their preferred status.)

https://www.ashesofcreation.com/ref/Callaron/

• JudgeUKJudgeUK Member RarePosts: 1,679

FuryV said:

Trump v Mexicans - single person rpg
    Alomar
  • IselinIselin Member LegendaryPosts: 18,719
    Sovrath said:
    Tiller said:

Renoaku said:

Hopefully it doesn't have denuvo?

There is so much unsubstantiated fear and loathing over that, yet I have never had any issues with it in any game I play that has it.

I tend to think the whole anger over it is either pirates who feel targeted by it, or just plain PC purist mob mentality rage over something people don't feel needs to be put into a game because it steals 50mb of their precious RAM.
    Keep in mind, that's his thing. Every game he is always fixated on such things.
    Kind of reminds me of Dustin Hoffman in Rain Man when he goes off on his daily anti-Denuvo thing.
    SovrathMrMelGibson
    "Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community ... but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots”

― Umberto Eco

“Microtransactions? In a single player role-playing game? Are you nuts?” 
    ― CD PROJEKT RED

• IselinIselin Member LegendaryPosts: 18,719
    FuryV said:
    They're one of a handful of studios big enough to be in contention to score the rights to a GoT RPG series or MMO... if those rights are selling.

Would be nice but I think the Trump vs. Mexicans thing is just as likely :)
    MrMelGibson
    "Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community ... but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots”

― Umberto Eco

“Microtransactions? In a single player role-playing game? Are you nuts?” 
    ― CD PROJEKT RED

• d_20d_20 Member RarePosts: 1,878
    It's about a safe space for all the 'permanently aggrieved' SJWs at Bioware. The wall keeps out all the big, mean people who want them to be held accountable for being a bunch of racist, sexist regressive idiots.

• cheyanecheyane Member LegendaryPosts: 9,101
    "Wall" the new bad word.
    Chamber of Chains
  • zenomexzenomex Member UncommonPosts: 242
    inspired by Trump?