Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bless RU supposedly shutting down next month

AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
I'll just leave this here.

A lot of games do shut down and stay open in other regions and vice verse but this will be interesting to say the least when/if Aeria opens it up.

Comments

• SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
    edited April 2017
    It's not shutting down for good. They are going to rework it, though it's possible it won't come back. However, the company is not confirming that it is a closure for good. We'll have more news about this .... now. It was on the docket but I'll be sure to link your thread. :)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

• ConstantineMerusConstantineMerus Member EpicPosts: 3,338
    Out of all the recent Korean MMOs, this one is my favorite. Sad to see it in this state. 
    Constantine, The Console Poster

• "One of the most difficult tasks men can perform, however much others may despise it, is the invention of good games and it cannot be done by men out of touch with their instinctive selves." - Carl Jung
  • rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722
    edited June 2017
    Publishers can be very creative. Remember that f2p mmo that got accidentaly shut down? Yeah... pretty sure the accident was planned. It could be the same thing going on here. I hope i'm wrong because the game looks pretty good.

On the other hand, I rather not have the game for a long time if it means a better company will pick it up. I don't like Aeria's P2W models. They ruined one of my favorite asian f2p mmos (Shaiya) and the most vocal playerbase was a bunch of whales defending P2W for years with the same old "devs have to eat" bullcrap, so I just moved on.

It happend the  exact same thing with DK online but Aeria shut it down to "fix it".