Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Best Cinematic of any type of game?

CryomatrixCryomatrix Member EpicPosts: 3,223
I'd have to say Elder Scrolls Online cinematic is amazing. That's my top one. What are others I should look at? 

Sincerely, 

Cryomatrix

p.s. This is an amazing amalgamation of epic music and cut-scenes 
Catch me streaming at twitch.tv/cryomatrix
You can see my sci-fi/WW2 book recommendations. 

Comments

• ConstantineMerusConstantineMerus Member EpicPosts: 3,338
    edited May 2017
    ESO is definitely one of the best. SWTOR is also amazing. Non-MMOs I'd say SC2: Heart of the Swarm. From the very old days it would be Onimusha 3.

Also any Final Fantasy :|
    bcbully
    Constantine, The Console Poster

• "One of the most difficult tasks men can perform, however much others may despise it, is the invention of good games and it cannot be done by men out of touch with their instinctive selves." - Carl Jung
  • prizm1234prizm1234 Member UncommonPosts: 109
    edited May 2017

Mass Effect 3 Final Space Battle

• GadzGadz Member UncommonPosts: 32
    dead island 1.. the trailer.. if that counts. left 4 dead 1 and 2 cinematics were both also pretty sweet. its coincidence that they are both zombie games. Team Fortress 2 "meet the ...." are pretty awesome as well if you count them
  • ConstantineMerusConstantineMerus Member EpicPosts: 3,338
    Gadz said:
    dead island 1.. the trailer.. if that counts. left 4 dead 1 and 2 cinematics were both also pretty sweet. its coincidence that they are both zombie games. Team Fortress 2 "meet the ...." are pretty awesome as well if you count them
    In that regard even Dying Light did well. Guess it has something to do with the horde of the dead. 
    Constantine, The Console Poster

• "One of the most difficult tasks men can perform, however much others may despise it, is the invention of good games and it cannot be done by men out of touch with their instinctive selves." - Carl Jung
  • Thoth_MosheThoth_Moshe Member UncommonPosts: 240

ConstantineMerus
  • Po_ggPo_gg Member EpicPosts: 5,749
    My favourite is Alex. Not even a monster can interrupt a cool dude when he's taking a /bio :lol:
    https://youtu.be/tPqXIHPnsrI 

(sure, they've killed off the game, but it was an awesome one for years... )
  • MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
  • 13thBen13thBen Member UncommonPosts: 120
    I love the FFXV Cinematic trailer
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-MMR_uG7S8