Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In Other Overwatch News, Sombra Meets Widowmaker IRL - Overwatch Videos - MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited May 2017 in Videos Discussion

imageIn Other Overwatch News, Sombra Meets Widowmaker IRL - Overwatch Videos - MMORPG.com

A fun new video has cropped up (Thanks, Kotaku!) that shows a pair of the Overwatch voice actresses meeting up in Paris. Carolina Ravassa (Sombra) is traveling the world to meet up and spend "quality time" with each OW voice actor.

Read the full story here

Comments

• cheyanecheyane Member LegendaryPosts: 9,101
    I liked this it was cute and as always it will bring attention to the game. Blizzard as always pros at this.
    SBFord
    Chamber of Chains
  • SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Well... that was a waste of my time :(

Why did you click on it? The "photo" made it pretty clear it wasn't going to be some type of animated meeting of the two or something. LOL -- I like this series a lot. :)
    Nepheth

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

• winghaven1winghaven1 Member RarePosts: 737
    French dont like makeup
    SBFordpostlarvalJeffSpicoliBeezerbeez
    French dont like makeup
    Wow...just...unbelievable you even said that.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

• postlarvalpostlarval Member EpicPosts: 2,003
    SBFord said:
    French dont like makeup

He claims to be from Hafnarfjörður so he's probably just bitter.

If you've even been to Iceland you'll notice that the vast majority of women are absolutely gorgeous and the vast majority of men are uglier than a rock covered in puffin poop. I'll bet head-sized paper bags are a real hit with the women there.
    JeffSpicoli

• JeffSpicoliJeffSpicoli Member EpicPosts: 2,849
    edited May 2017

French dont like makeup

I didn't think they were that bad looking, But I'll say this. If i see some chick in a hijab like the one in the video ducking in and out behind a clothing rack acting all cloak and dagger im calling the f&^%$ cops! just sayin
    Post edited by JeffSpicoli on
    postlarvalSBFordNephethcheyane
    • Aloha Mr Hand ! 

edited May 2017
    thunderC said:

French dont like makeup
    I didn't think they were that bad looking, But I'll say this. If i see some chic in a hijab like the one in the video ducking in and out behind a clothing rack acting all cloak and dagger im calling the f&^%$ cops! just sayin
    "Chic" as in classy fashion? Or "chick" as in snarky term for a woman? *eyeroll*

Second, she's in a scarf and sunglasses like women have worn for decades, centuries, etc. It's not a hijab. I'm sure you thought you were being funny but really? 

NephethcheyanepostlarvalJeffSpicoli

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

• postlarvalpostlarval Member EpicPosts: 2,003
    SBFord said:
    thunderC said:

French dont like makeup
    I didn't think they were that bad looking, But I'll say this. If i see some chic in a hijab like the one in the video ducking in and out behind a clothing rack acting all cloak and dagger im calling the f&^%$ cops! just sayin
    "Chic" as in classy fashion? Or "chick" as in snarky term for a woman? *eyeroll*

Second, she's in a scarf and sunglasses like women have worn for decades, centuries, etc. It's not a hijab. I'm sure you thought you were being funny but really? 

He probably thinks a jilbab is a bedsheet, so consider the source.
    JeffSpicoli

• AllerleirauhAllerleirauh Member UncommonPosts: 496
    edited May 2017

SBFord said:

French dont like makeup

Why is that unbelievable? Do you have to like makeup to be attractive? I don't get it. o.O I wouldn't have taken that as an insult.
    JeffSpicoli[Deleted User]
    Currently Playing: Path of Exile

"I have found a desire within myself that no experience in this world can satisfy; the most probable explanation is that I was made for another world." ~ C. S. Lewis