Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Path of Exile - The Exiled Tribune - Ramping Up to Oriath - DoTs, Zones & NPCs - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

imagePath of Exile - The Exiled Tribune - Ramping Up to Oriath - DoTs, Zones & NPCs - MMORPG.com

With the Path of Exile expansion The Fall of Oriath arriving soon, the amount of information about changes coming to the game across a number of systems is ramping up. Grinding Gear spent more time explaining upcoming alterations to the damage over time system as well as previewing some of Oriath's zones and changes to NPCs. It's a great week to be an exile!

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• XImpalerXXImpalerX Member UncommonPosts: 606
    Gonna be lovin some updated graphics!
  • WellspringWellspring Member EpicPosts: 1,464
    Nice. Looks like that one NPC finally got a sandal!

It must've sucked being half-barefoot for all these years.
    --------------------------------------------
  • kertinkertin Member UncommonPosts: 259

Nice jokes there, didn't you think about career of clown? Kids'd definitely love you because I bet you've got plenty more up your sleeves
  • kjempffkjempff Member RarePosts: 1,759
    What is the release date ?
  • OzmodanOzmodan Member EpicPosts: 9,726
    edited May 2017
    kertin said:

Nice jokes there, didn't you think about career of clown? Kids'd definitely love you because I bet you've got plenty more up your sleeves

No sense of humor?  I feel sad for you.

Might have to give this game a try again, never really could get into it before.
  • xyzercrimexyzercrime Member RarePosts: 878
    Uhh, bye-bye to double dipping?

Anyway, I hope they'll get their Dx11 right this time. It's very unstable atm.

When you don't want the truth, you will make up your own truth.
  • Awo303Awo303 Member UncommonPosts: 11

kertin said:

Says the dude trying to clown the other clown...
  • CazrielCazriel Member RarePosts: 419
    Great graphics upgrade. I remember how depressingly dull PoE was during Closed Beta. The years have definitely improved its graphics. Looking forward to this with great interest.
  • immolatuzimmolatuz Member UncommonPosts: 15
    Great Job GGG
  • CoolmerCoolmer Member UncommonPosts: 14
    I am old PoE player, playing it from almost beta, hope 3.0 will make something worth to play because game become to easy and boring.

Game need heavily: engine optimization, skill are in total imbalance, there is total mess, content as i said is too easy after ascendancy need some serious re-balance in maps section, also some sort of auction house will be welcomed, that actual 3rd party site for search and whisper peoples for direct in game trade is just pain in ass.

That DoT double deeping GGG made few moths ago so that fix needed to be applied long time ago, without so much hustle like they do lately "hype we will fix what we were broke months ago" (as always what they broke need league or two (3-6 months), but support packs for more money comes in time).