Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fast Leveling MMORPG

davc123davc123 Member UncommonPosts: 458
looking for popular MMORPG  Fast Leveling with  good endgame ( i like grind) also good PVP

Comments

• hatefulpeacehatefulpeace Member UncommonPosts: 621

davc123 said:

looking for popular MMORPG  Fast Leveling with  good endgame ( i like grind) also good PVP

Isnt that kinda of contradictory, you like grind, but you want fast leveling. No MMORPG has good pvp, it is all item based, which is based on how long some one played, try a MOBA. Heroes of the storm has good team based PVP, meaning that one person cannot carry the game, but one person can make you lose. League of Legends has more of a focus on one player being good. But, Wow is the most popular pvp MMORPG game, with a huge grind of leveling up your weapons and armor, and you will suck bad intill you can get the better stuff. Eve has such a long grind you will never max it out, and is kinda popular not by wow standards though.  
  • Po_ggPo_gg Member EpicPosts: 5,749
    Would be nice to have a bit more info... :wink:
    If you're ok with "not fully MMO" as well (though the fans might argue with me on this definiton) I'd say DCUO.

The shortest road among MMOs till the endgame grind, and if you like the grind, you will love DCUO - literally, the game is probably 1-2 days of leveling to the cap (if you take your time... :lol: ) and then it is just a massive "endgame grind". That's the whole game :wink:

Pvp is in both in the open and in instances. Can't say if it's good or not, I don't like pvp. Did my fair share with Legends though, it has a few fun characters (who wouldn't love to revv' up Harley? https://youtu.be/TYSNUL2hrQM :lol: )
  • davc123davc123 Member UncommonPosts: 458
    edited May 2017
    leveling + questing is boring for me (I grew up playing Lineage 2 pserver , almost 0 questing,) but i like endgame grind dungeons/raid/boss for better gear  and also like pvp

i hate moba type of game

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,509
    Revelation Online would be your game. Stupidly fast leveling 1-40 (a tutorial really) and I guess players stop leveling at 49 to grind out their gear before moving to 50.  

A couple of good posts in some of the recent threads in the RO forum here.

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

Kyleran said:

Revelation Online would be your game. Stupidly fast leveling 1-40 (a tutorial really) and I guess players stop leveling at 49 to grind out their gear before moving to 50.  

A couple of good posts in some of the recent threads in the RO forum here.

but my.com is not crazy p2w? btw how is population?

• CopperfieldCopperfield Member RarePosts: 654
    private server wow

insta max level

private server wow

insta max level

which is good and popular +4k online ?
  • Sid_ViciousSid_Vicious Member RarePosts: 2,177
    Darkfall just laucnhed yesterday!! You'd be a sucker to miss out on this! I can barely sleep every night I've been so excited.

NEWS FLASH! "A bank was robbed the other day and a man opened fire on the customers being held hostage. One customer zig-zag sprinted until he found cover. When questioned later he explained that he was a hardcore gamer and knew just what to do!" Download my music for free! I release several albums per month as part of project "Thee Untitled" . .. some video game music remixes and cover songs done with instruments in there as well! http://theeuntitled.bandcamp.com/ Check out my roleplaying blog, collection of fictional short stories, and fantasy series... updated on a blog for now until I am finished! https://childrenfromtheheavensbelow.blogspot.com/ Watch me game on occasion or make music... https://www.twitch.tv/spoontheeuntitled and subscribe! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUvqULn678VrF3OasgnbsyA

• Saur0n69Saur0n69 Member UncommonPosts: 44
    DCUO and SWTOR are pretty quick to reach endgame content
  • TalulaRoseTalulaRose Member RarePosts: 1,247
    SwTor. Max level in days. They throw xp at you.
  • NanfoodleNanfoodle Member LegendaryPosts: 10,617
    I would says SWToR. Easy to get to max level and it's Star Wars. You can also work your way to level 50 for free before you decide if you want to drop cash on it. 
  • 13thBen13thBen Member UncommonPosts: 120
    I woukd say Ragnarok Journey....Fast leveling, autoplay

I woukd say Ragnarok Journey....Fast leveling, autoplay

is popular ? looks fun idc if is autoplay
  • Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 9,000
    GW2 supports fast leveling so people can easily get to max, they also have instant level twenty scrolls that drop from time to time, I even have a level 80 boost setting in my inventory they gave out awhile ago.  I've maxed out every class so don't really need it at this point. Their philosophy was that was all about the end game.  SWTOR you can level fast when they have their boosted XP leveling events as well as ESO (when getting to fifty, maxing CP takes longer).

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey

• OrionKnightOrionKnight Member UncommonPosts: 31
    Ragnarok Journey and Rose Online! :)