Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Checking to See if Your System Can Run Stormblood - Final Fantasy XIV - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited April 2017 in News & Features Discussion

imageChecking to See if Your System Can Run Stormblood - Final Fantasy XIV - MMORPG.com

Final Fantasy XIV News - If you're wondering if your system is up to the task of Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood, you need wonder no longer. The official site has been updated with a benchmark page with a special tool to download and run to see if things will be ready to go come launch day in June.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• KelarleeKelarlee Member UncommonPosts: 25
    Please, make arrows that fly out of the bow. And bullets from pistols for machinist!!!
  • DaakkonDaakkon Member UncommonPosts: 607
    those fingers look so bad in that screenshot
  • NoxeronNoxeron Member UncommonPosts: 64

Kelarlee said:

Please, make arrows that fly out of the bow. And bullets from pistols for machinist!!!

The more I read it the more confusing it gets. I guess that you want the bow to shoot arrows? Do you mean that you want the arrow to be visible as it flies to the enemy? Or are you just not happy with bards new skill?
  • KelarleeKelarlee Member UncommonPosts: 25

Noxeron said:

Kelarlee said:

The more I read it the more confusing it gets. I guess that you want the bow to shoot arrows? Do you mean that you want the arrow to be visible as it flies to the enemy? Or are you just not happy with bards new skill?

Yes, i want visible arrows!!!
  • shawn19606shawn19606 Member UncommonPosts: 29
    I think I'll pass on the 2gb benchmark test. Kinda cool I guess if you can see exactly the framerates you will get if you when you purchase the game.