Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Haha, they left the report for propaganda in the USA version.

hatefulpeacehatefulpeace Member UncommonPosts: 621
Poor Chinese fools haha, very amusing that they have a report for propaganda in there. What you in prison for, well I was talking some propaganda up in revelation online and they kicked my door in hahahahahahahah. 

Comments

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,498
    edited April 2017
    What makes you think that was accidental?

We like in "Murika" now. ;)

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• hatefulpeacehatefulpeace Member UncommonPosts: 621

Kyleran said:

hahahaha, I suppose you could be right. I will let you know if the FBI kicks my door down and says I have been speaking to much garbage up in the Revelation online chat ;) The report thing doesn't seem to work anyways, it just says your report has bounced please try again later. 
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,498

Kyleran said:

hahahaha, I suppose you could be right. I will let you know if the FBI kicks my door down and says I have been speaking to much garbage up in the Revelation online chat ;) The report thing doesn't seem to work anyways, it just says your report has bounced please try again later. 

Well of course it tells you that, keeps you unaware until the agents have had a chance to close in.  O.o

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• FlyByKnightFlyByKnight Member EpicPosts: 3,967
    edited April 2017
    There will be no "Report Propaganda" in the US version of Revelation Online. The functionality is being left in for a "Report Fake News" button. Sheesh, you guys need to get your stories right.
    "As far as the forum code of conduct, I would think it's a bit outdated and in need of a refre *CLOSED*" 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • hatefulpeacehatefulpeace Member UncommonPosts: 621

There will be no "Report Propaganda" in the US version of Revelation Online. The functionality is being left in for a "Report Fake News" button. Sheesh, you guys need to get your stories right.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH, you are prolly right. I laugh for at least a good 10 mins straight if that report propaganda thing turns to report fake news.