Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone Playing RU?

simsalabim77simsalabim77 Member RarePosts: 1,607
The game launched in RU, and there's an English patch. Was curious what those who have played it thought about it?

Comments

• CopperfieldCopperfield Member RarePosts: 654
    i tried it 2 times..

both korean and russian version.. but the game very bad optimized.

constantly laggin and very i mean VERY LOW fps.

during my korean time.. the was sort of alpha fase so i kinda skipped that try

russian version like i said above major problems with FPS.. its overall known i heard with this game.. and they cant fix it seems.

other than that standart leveling with some cut scenes here and then.. combat reminded me a bit of AA.. only less diverserty.

i made till level 30 i think.. cant remember anymore.. mostly got anoyed by the fps issues.
  • ElsaboltsElsabolts Member RarePosts: 3,476
    Never heard of it.
    " Life Liberty and the Pursuit of Those Who  Would Threaten It "
                                            MAGA
  • simsalabim77simsalabim77 Member RarePosts: 1,607
    i tried it 2 times..

russian version like i said above major problems with FPS.. its overall known i heard with this game.. and they cant fix it seems.

other than that standart leveling with some cut scenes here and then.. combat reminded me a bit of AA.. only less diverserty.

i made till level 30 i think.. cant remember anymore.. mostly got anoyed by the fps issues.

Do you have a computer that is good enough to run it? From what I understand, even the minimum system requirements are quite high. 
  • CopperfieldCopperfield Member RarePosts: 654
    i tried it 2 times..

Do you have a computer that is good enough to run it? From what I understand, even the minimum system requirements are quite high. 

yes good enough to run black desert online on high settings with 60 fps.

but the overall problem is well known by the alot of players by bless.. if you put the game on ver low settings it still runs like crap

hope they fix it tho..

but then again try it out on russian servers dont costs anything i guess

i tried it 2 times..

yes good enough to run black desert online on high settings with 60 fps.

but the overall problem is well known by the alot of players by bless.. if you put the game on ver low settings it still runs like crap

hope they fix it tho..

but then again try it out on russian servers dont costs anything i guess

Well, I played for an hour or so before they took the servers down. With the default graphics settings, I got smooth FPS everywhere. I turned up the graphics to max, and had FPS stutters in the first main city. I settled on 4/5 for settings and have stable FPS. 

I found a post on reddit that has a tool for fixing low FPS. There's also an English language pack. It's not perfect, but it's something. 

https://www.reddit.com/r/Bless/comments/5lhfd3/guide_fps_fix_for_bless_online_russian_client/

Being that I only got to play for a short time, I can't say whether I like the game or not. It's very standard MMO stuff so far i.e. questing. The combat seems okay. Nothing special. I'm waiting to see what the game offers as I play more because right now it feels like every other themepark MMO I've played, and I don't think that is the intention. 

The graphics are absolutely amazing, and the size of the world is freaking huge, so I'm excited to see the game open up. 
  • MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    I played a little on the Korean version just to get a look at the game and to see how it would run. 
    edited January 2017
    The graphics are outrageous, and I don't even have them turned up to max. However, still very much a themepark game so far. There's RvR sieges and territory claim, but I haven't made it far enough to see that stuff yet. The crafting so far is very standard stuff. I've run into a few areas in the open world where it seems a group is needed so that's kind of cool. The combat reminds me a lot of Archeage with combos, but with the addition of iframes. You have a lot more choices to make when it comes to the skills you are able to use. The upgrade/leveling system for mounts and pets is pretty fun. 

Hopefully, I run into a few NA players who want to do dungeons so I can check that out. 

edited January 2017
    Those are some nice pics.simsalabim77 said:
    The graphics are outrageous, and I don't even have them turned up to max. However, still very much a themepark game so far. There's RvR sieges and territory claim, but I haven't made it far enough to see that stuff yet. The crafting so far is very standard stuff. I've run into a few areas in the open world where it seems a group is needed so that's kind of cool. The combat reminds me a lot of Archeage with combos, but with the addition of iframes. You have a lot more choices to make when it comes to the skills you are able to use. The upgrade/leveling system for mounts and pets is pretty fun. 

Hopefully, I run into a few NA players who want to do dungeons so I can check that out. 

Those pics are really nice. ;)

The open world pvp, trinity and grouping is what  has me looking foward to Bless. 
  • Riotact007Riotact007 Member UncommonPosts: 246
    I was really enjoying it but had too many issues with the VPNs i tried. Whats a decent reliable one?
  • skakrukskakruk Member UncommonPosts: 46
    edited April 2017
    I was really enjoying it but had too many issues with the VPNs i tried. Whats a decent reliable one?
    Hello. Issues? You only need a Russian proxy to launch the game through the launcher. Turn the proxy on, click play in the launcher, switch proxy off straight away, if you like. Windows 10 is especially handy with it's simple on/off approach, just type in the proxy address+port, click save - you are now able to toggle proxy on/off. I am sure that downloadable VPN software works just as well, but I haven't tried it. 
  • pokrakpokrak Member UncommonPosts: 111
    I use VyprVPN its working just fine. No lags on pve so far. No FPS issue. Its good game. 
    Downloading now. =)
    Made a Human Paladin. Is there a certain server the NA people are playing on? 

• GladDogGladDog Member RarePosts: 1,097

Recore said:

But but... I'M THE PALADIN!  JK, I'm waiting for the beta to start for the NA/EU servers, and my first character will be a Paladin as well.

The world is going to the dogs, which is just how I planned it!

GladDog said:

Recore said:

But but... I'M THE PALADIN!  JK, I'm waiting for the beta to start for the NA/EU servers, and my first character will be a Paladin as well.

Always loved the Paladins.  ;)

RU Bless is one of the easiest games to play even if you just want to check it out to get a good idea of how it plays. 

You can login through Facebook and a VPN is only needed to start the game. After the game starts you can shut down the vpn so a free vpn works fine for this.