Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Comments

• DragnelusDragnelus Member EpicPosts: 3,503

Torval said:

AR is moving this direction even if it's crude. Computing is moving towards AR in the mobile sector. Facebook and Microsoft are banking heavily on mobile AR. It could replace the cell phone as they're modeled today and sooner than later, within 10 years.

Yeh! Did you saw this?! 

• DragnelusDragnelus Member EpicPosts: 3,503

Torval said:

Yep, they're going for it. I hadn't seen that video. Pretty cool.

Have you checked out the camera built into the Messenger app? It's basically a plugin snapchat replacement.

This one right? In beta atm.

@20 sec

• TNTWorksTNTWorks Member CommonPosts: 2
    Looks awesome!
  • fearufearu Member UncommonPosts: 288
    edited December 2019
    Wish you really did get the menus and spells being shot across etc IRL. Alas, the best you would have gotten if it wasn't a scam from 2016 is a glorified Wii remote.

Meanwhile, the comments page:

Teodoro matani 2 months ago

Shit

Paul Geiger 4 months ago

I never got my perk page no ring no nothen where is it

Robert Grigoryan 5 months ago

I never received a wand, but during that time I had two sons. But now I tell them stories about how I almost became a wizard, but the bad guys stole money and a dream.

Michalis Demetriou 5 months ago

Want a refund, wont get it because this company and others on this site are crooks. Ordered due to the wand and was later told I would not get a refund because a few extras in the game were better…

jack oliver 6 months ago

Never received my wand what a rip off

Rebecca Byerly 6 months ago

I ordered the package with the wand YEARS ago. I have yet to get anything (the wand, news, ect.) about it. What is going on?!

Marek Bednarski 9 months ago

Can you please tell me what happened about the wand?? I dont have all The time. Its some joke?

Damien Scheers 9 months ago

Hello, I would like a refund of all my orders !!

• HammerNovaHammerNova Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    Torval said:
    I read the info in a tech blurb but yes, the same stuff. I think they referenced this video. It is some crazy stuff.
    Interesting stuff to read. Keep it up.