Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Asheron's Call Original Launch Trailer

The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

Comments

• The-X-FloThe-X-Flo Member CommonPosts: 3
    @blueturtle13

excellent !!!
  • ScorchienScorchien Member LegendaryPosts: 8,914
    One of the best MMORPGs ever made , and its shuttered while half baked crap wanna be MMORPGs litter sites like this one ..              real shame ...
  • DrunkWolfDrunkWolf Member RarePosts: 1,701
    edited April 2017
    haha those old school tuskers....oh the memories.

Dereth really was another world and i lived there for years.....

great times.
  • HarikenHariken Member EpicPosts: 2,680
    Man that takes me back. I will always love the older mmo's. The ones that came out before anyone heard of Wow. Its just hard to go back and play them without my old friends that played back then. Most of them don't play mmo's anymore. 
  • IselinIselin Member LegendaryPosts: 18,719

Scorchien said:

One of the best MMORPGs ever made , and its shuttered while half baked crap wanna be MMORPGs litter sites like this one ..              real shame ...

Would probably still be going if they'd decided to update and upgrade instead of going with the AC2 disaster.
    "Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community ... but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots”

― Umberto Eco

“Microtransactions? In a single player role-playing game? Are you nuts?” 
    ― CD PROJEKT RED

• karter64karter64 Member UncommonPosts: 96

Well this is sad news. I was thinking of going back and playing again and I saw this.

RIP Asheron's Call

-HellRazor, Winter's Ebb server

• keinersonersterkeinersonerster Member UncommonPosts: 33
    My friends and I loved this game when it came out.  To this day I still think it was one of the best skill up systems.
  • TyranusPrimeTyranusPrime Member UncommonPosts: 306
    edited May 2017
    So many memories.. and now Olthoi flashbacks.. "THEY'RE COMING OUT OF THE WALLS!!".. ahem.. I mean.. ah yes.. good memories.. Thx @blueturtle13

..because we're gamers, damn it!! - William Massachusetts (Log Horizon)

• MyrdynnMyrdynn Member RarePosts: 2,479
    edited December 2017
    will never be able to relive that time I stepped into Dereth for the first time

no game will ever come close
  • CalaruilCalaruil Member UncommonPosts: 141
    I still remember my first character in the world and finding my first patron. He took me on one of the scariest trips of my life but it was worth it.

The graphics haven't aged well but watching that brought back memories