Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Horizon Zero Dawn VS Witcher 3 Ultra Graphics Video

13»

Comments

• MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196

Its about art style and detail. 

• christianjosephchristianjoseph Member UncommonPosts: 11
    I love the graphics of Witcher 3 and I must admit, its well-written. But I think, its somehow weird because because some part of the game has an issue on juvenile restriction and is not ideal for many gamers. But then, I just love how the script is written and other aspects of it.
  • alkarionlogalkarionlog Member EpicPosts: 3,584

I love the graphics of Witcher 3 and I must admit, its well-written. But I think, its somehow weird because because some part of the game has an issue on juvenile restriction and is not ideal for many gamers. But then, I just love how the script is written and other aspects of it.

serious I enver really considered witcher being a kids game, so based on his tematic then it was pretty good.

same with other saying horizon had more epic scenary and they say it ahve better graphics, that is kinda not the same, in graphic both are almost the same, now if you like the scenery of one more then otehr ok, but technically they are almost the same
    FOR HONOR, FOR FREEDOM.... and for some money.
  • kitaradkitarad Member LegendaryPosts: 7,910
    Art style and graphics are completely different but art style can take mediocre graphics and make it look good but good graphics with poor art style just gives you a husk that looks pretty without soul.