Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bless KR OBT: need help for English patch

d_20d_20 Member RarePosts: 1,878
I can't find any working (up-to-date) English patches for the current Korean OBT. Seems like most English-speakers went to RU. I've just found a lot of old threads, broken links, etc.

Does anyone know about the current state of the English-speaking community on Bless KR? If you have a link or info for the latest English patch, please link.

Cheers

Comments

• pokrakpokrak Member UncommonPosts: 111
    edited April 2017
    Not sure if its working or not will try to install it too.
    https://mmos.com/editorials/how-to-install-and-play-bless-ru
  • d_20d_20 Member RarePosts: 1,878
    edited April 2017
    Thanks for the post. The link gives useful info for how to install the patch. I guess RU version is up-to-date as most of the English speakers must be there now. The KR English patch doesn't really work and I can't find one more recent than last summer. It has a few English words and some symbols, etc. for some of the items. It's pretty garbled now.

• nycplayboy78nycplayboy78 Member UncommonPosts: 212

d_20 said:

Thanks for the post. The link gives useful info for how to install the patch. I guess RU version is up-to-date as most of the English speakers must be there now. The KR English patch doesn't really work and I can't find one more recent than last summer. It has a few English words and some symbols, etc. for some of the items. It's pretty garbled now.

Here is the Bless-Source discord information go there and get their English patch it was up-to-date as of March 2017. Also their leader Dark is on hiatus for a while he is traveling cross country for a bit...

https://discordapp.com/invite/GQwtQXR
  • pokrakpokrak Member UncommonPosts: 111
    I have installed Bless RU and playing it with English patch right now. Good game so far. 
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,263
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

edited April 2017

Nyctelios said:

Does it worth the fuss of patching? I'm curious about the title; What do you guys think of it as at now?

If you can get the language sorted, I would say it's worth giving a try. I've only played the first ten minutes or so. The world looks very interesting and I really want to go explore it. The first few characters I met also seem interesting, but I don't know what they are saying to me and I can't understand the tool tips, etc.  :o

I will try the discord link later and report back. Thanks, @nycplayboy78 !

• MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196

Bless is the best MMO I have played in years to be honest. I have about 11 months in the game so far

You playing KR or RU?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,263
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• MrMelGibsonMrMelGibson Member EpicPosts: 3,033

Nyctelios said:

Recore said:

Bless is the best MMO I have played in years to be honest. I have about 11 months in the game so far

You playing KR or RU?

KR.
    I'm Korean.

Nonsense. You are a turtle... and blue.

Maybe he is a Blue Turtle from Korea.  He never said he was human.

Nyctelios said:

So. Bless RU is closing. Does anyone has a light on why is that?

I don't know. Here's a link with someone discussing it.

http://www.letsplayindex.com/videos/1535941-bless-ru-closing-already

Anyway, I'm just going to wait for the NA version instead of messing around will all the inconvenience of language patches, etc.

It looks like a cool game from all I've seen about it and I definitely want to give it a try (in spite of aeria games being the NA publisher).