Bless KR OBT: need help for English patch

d_20d_20 SeoulMember RarePosts: 1,577
I can't find any working (up-to-date) English patches for the current Korean OBT. Seems like most English-speakers went to RU. I've just found a lot of old threads, broken links, etc.

Does anyone know about the current state of the English-speaking community on Bless KR? If you have a link or info for the latest English patch, please link.

Cheers

Comments

• pokrakpokrak PoznanMember UncommonPosts: 110
    edited April 16
    Not sure if its working or not will try to install it too.
    https://mmos.com/editorials/how-to-install-and-play-bless-ru
    Post edited by pokrak on
  • d_20d_20 SeoulMember RarePosts: 1,577
    edited April 16
    Thanks for the post. The link gives useful info for how to install the patch. I guess RU version is up-to-date as most of the English speakers must be there now. The KR English patch doesn't really work and I can't find one more recent than last summer. It has a few English words and some symbols, etc. for some of the items. It's pretty garbled now.
    Post edited by d_20 on

• nycplayboy78nycplayboy78 Washington, DCMember UncommonPosts: 184

d_20 said:

Thanks for the post. The link gives useful info for how to install the patch. I guess RU version is up-to-date as most of the English speakers must be there now. The KR English patch doesn't really work and I can't find one more recent than last summer. It has a few English words and some symbols, etc. for some of the items. It's pretty garbled now.

Here is the Bless-Source discord information go there and get their English patch it was up-to-date as of March 2017. Also their leader Dark is on hiatus for a while he is traveling cross country for a bit...

https://discordapp.com/invite/GQwtQXR
  • pokrakpokrak PoznanMember UncommonPosts: 110
    I have installed Bless RU and playing it with English patch right now. Good game so far. 
  • NycteliosNyctelios Novo Hamburgo - RS - BrazilMember EpicPosts: 2,248
    Does it worth the fuss of patching? I'm curious about the title; What do you guys think of it as at now?

" Tawnos's blueprints were critical to the creation of my armor. As he once sealed himself in steel, I sealed myself in a walking crypt. "
    —Urza

- Steam ID Discord ID: Night # 6102
  • blueturtle13blueturtle13 Valve Corporation Member LegendaryPosts: 9,758
    Bless is the best MMO I have played in years to be honest. I have about 11 months in the game so far

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

edited April 16

Nyctelios said:

Does it worth the fuss of patching? I'm curious about the title; What do you guys think of it as at now?

If you can get the language sorted, I would say it's worth giving a try. I've only played the first ten minutes or so. The world looks very interesting and I really want to go explore it. The first few characters I met also seem interesting, but I don't know what they are saying to me and I can't understand the tool tips, etc.  :o

I will try the discord link later and report back. Thanks, @nycplayboy78 !
    Post edited by d_20 on

• MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 7,723

Bless is the best MMO I have played in years to be honest. I have about 11 months in the game so far

You playing KR or RU?
    Age of Wushu 2 is a sandbox innovative triple A game built with Unreal Engine 4 that will be launched in 2018. It is based on "real martial art" concepts with naturalistic and societal survival elements. With grand scenes of the world, highly appealing picture atmosphere, rich details such as vegetation , architecture, characters and other real delicate texture performance, it is a combination of high-quality visual effects, bringing an user-level sensory experience. Whether it is physical destruction of the scene, or based on the true performance of IK technology in movement and combat, Age of Wushu 2 brings a whole evolution of gaming experience.
    http://9yin2.woniu.com/
  • blueturtle13blueturtle13 Valve Corporation Member LegendaryPosts: 9,758

Recore said:

You playing KR or RU?

KR.
    I'm Korean.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

Recore said:

You playing KR or RU?

KR.
    I'm Korean.

Nonsense. You are a turtle... and blue.

" Tawnos's blueprints were critical to the creation of my armor. As he once sealed himself in steel, I sealed myself in a walking crypt. "
    —Urza

• MrMelGibsonMrMelGibson USAMember EpicPosts: 2,234

Nyctelios said:

Recore said:

You playing KR or RU?

KR.
    I'm Korean.

Nonsense. You are a turtle... and blue.

Maybe he is a Blue Turtle from Korea.  He never said he was human.
    So. Bless RU is closing. Does anyone has a light on why is that?

—Urza

Nyctelios said:

So. Bless RU is closing. Does anyone has a light on why is that?

I don't know. Here's a link with someone discussing it.

http://www.letsplayindex.com/videos/1535941-bless-ru-closing-already

Anyway, I'm just going to wait for the NA version instead of messing around will all the inconvenience of language patches, etc.

It looks like a cool game from all I've seen about it and I definitely want to give it a try (in spite of aeria games being the NA publisher).