Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Update 2.3 Brings Hero Skins & Hero Hub - Vainglory - MMORPG.com

ShelassaShelassa MMORPG.COM Staff UncommonPosts: 616
edited April 2017 in News & Features Discussion

imageUpdate 2.3 Brings Hero Skins & Hero Hub - Vainglory - MMORPG.com

Vainglory News - Super Evil Megacorp has announced the release of Vainglory v2.3 that brings some changes to the game as well as a new "Hero Hub" to give players access to all the information about the characters in the game.

Read the full story here

Comments

• RenoakuRenoaku Member EpicPosts: 3,157
    One of the good Mobile MOBA games.
  • WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    I noticed the detail of that character is not too bad in game which is a huge surprise as i see models looking awful in some of the biggest mmorpgs.
    Problem is that there is no such thing as quality mobile games and this one,although will admit not bad for mobile,is till just a moba and one with some issues that seem to be getting addressed.

I think i will continue to just wait for the FFXI mobile game as my first true venture into mobile,although oi have tried several like Exvius and Mobius etc etc.The FFXI game i am 100% positive will make all the rest of these look real bad but still be a brutal money grab because that is what mobile does best.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,768

Wizardry said:

I noticed the detail of that character is not too bad in game which is a huge surprise as i see models looking awful in some of the biggest mmorpgs.

Problem is that there is no such thing as quality mobile games and this one,although will admit not bad for mobile,is till just a moba and one with some issues that seem to be getting addressed.

I think i will continue to just wait for the FFXI mobile game as my first true venture into mobile,although oi have tried several like Exvius and Mobius etc etc.The FFXI game i am 100% positive will make all the rest of these look real bad but still be a brutal money grab because that is what mobile does best.

It will be a money grab because it's produced by Nexon. All Nexon mobile games are garbage, don't expect much more from FFXI TBH.

Vainglory is pretty alright, my problem with it just lies in the fact that my phone screen (while pretty big Iphone 6 Plus) is too small for my large hands, and the way you have to tap in mobas creates annoying situations where unless your phone is laying on a solid surface and not going to move, one hand will tap, the other uses skills, but it just feels too small to handle on that screen. I'll have to try it on my tablet to see if maybe a bigger screen helps or just touch for mobas isn't the way to go.