Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Before you buy this game "Read the Terms OF Service"...

RenoakuRenoaku Member EpicPosts: 3,157
10.2 The User is prohibited from selling, purchasing, renting, leasing, offering, accepting, disseminating or copying Virtual Property within and/or outside the Game - in whatever form - to third parties unless expressly permitted by these Terms and Conditions or the Game Rules. A system provided by the Game or by Sandbox Interactive to trade Virtual Property of the Game, constitutes such an exception. In this case, the transfer of Virtual Property from one User to the other is only permitted, if the transfer takes place - no matter if within or outside the Game - without consideration in exchange or if the consideration consists solely of Virtual Property of the Game and these are transferred within the Game itself or by a function provided by the Game. The acquisition of Virtual Property against consideration in any form other than Virtual Property of the Game is expressly prohibited. If the User trades or exchanges Virtual Property in a large-scale without a comparable value obtained within the Game, then it is assumed that the User violates this rule. The User is entitled to provide counter-evidence.
Basically what this is telling you here is that "If you trade" a bunch of free items to someone "Example" you are quitting the game and you give all your item to a friend, or a few million gold or silver "You can get banned because they will accuse you of RMT, unless you specifically can "Prove that you didn't do anything illegal...

I am not going to break the rules here and disclose where you can find them Google is your friend, but this game has "Tons OF Hacks already out for this game, and bots / cheaters, and yet they are wasting their time accusing me of being involved with a RMT transaction because of EX.Guild Members friend who decided to have someone they know give me in game currency for all the shit I gave away to them in another game (No real money involved.)

Currently trying to appeal their stupid decision, but I had to say something about this here, Everyone should know this before they buy this game, Its supposed to be a sandbox game, I am supposed to be able to do everything within reason so I thought besides, hack, cheat, or use bots / RMT, but this is not the case, this company actually bans you from the game without any proof...

This company has also tried to cover it up by the "head Moderator removing Two posts form their own forums page with asking for help to understand 10.2 here which a few moderators were nice enough to help, but whoever is running this game is Corrupt as f***...

As far as my Transactions these are the only real money transactions i made and these went straight to the developers of this game.

http://imgur.com/a/QaII6

https://forum.albiononline.com/index.php/Thread/49167-Help-Terms-OF-Service-10-2-Question-Long/  Removed to cover up censorship by the Head Moderators.

So Be very careful when buying this game, as for the post being removed lol its very pathetic, They have a choice, they can either Restore my account the way it was, Or I will file a "Charge Back" on the only $75 I did spend in the game, or they can refund my money without me filing a charge back and I won't bother with this game again if they are going to be this way. This is also a game made in Germany, and bound by German Law as the Terms OF Service says?'

Comments

• RenoakuRenoaku Member EpicPosts: 3,157
    edited March 2017
    As for this game, I was not required to Originally agree to a Terms OF Service, as I had a "Alpha Invite" from a friend to the game before it even had founders packs so I have been playing this game a very long time, and this game company seems to treat its customers like Trash, not to mention Email Support only, no ticket system or anything...

They added Terms OF service as this game was developed after the purchase and all and left it as a Take it or Leave it deal, never did I think playing a Sand-Box game my way would result in an account ban (For nothing) we aren't talking about a warning or suspension over what they think was illegal just a flat out week later ban for one set of transactions with one person.

This is unless they actually fix it buts its going on two days now and I am so far doubting it, and honestly they need to Re-Write this Terms OF Service to make it easier for people to understand the way its wrote is really hard to understand it all.
  • ForgrimmForgrimm Member EpicPosts: 3,059
    Archeage was the same way. If you traded more than a certain amount of gold, your account would be flagged for possible gold selling. That's why goldsellers would send multiple mails with smaller amounts of gold in each mail.
    edited March 2017
    Forgrimm said:
    Archeage was the same way. If you traded more than a certain amount of gold, your account would be flagged for possible gold selling. That's why goldsellers would send multiple mails with smaller amounts of gold in each mail.
    Thanks only got flagged in Arche Age once for a similar issue of playing the market and making a few thousand selling Archem Trees, but over-all I never got banned from the game for the first offense, nor did I ever get any after that only my gold removed and a warning because obviously they couldn't fully prove it but in this game first time and the game just came out Perm-Suspension?

This game however says that they will ban you regardless of if its proven you are guilty or not they will assume you are guilty first, and ban you for getting any so called "Free items" if nothing is traded as Equal Value so if your friend gives you a large amount of things or whatever they consider large amount and quits you can get banned...

Not entirely Sand-Box.

Oh and the Super Moderator decided to remove the posts on their site to (Censorship) and cover it all up, besides im on a VPN anyways and letting them know they can either "Unlock my account" or "refund my money" or else I will do everything to make sure this game loses customers including things I can't discuss on these forums but in a nice way <3.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:https://forum.albiononline.com/index.php/Thread/49167-Help-Terms-OF-Service-10-2-Question-Long/  Heres a copy of the Cached Version before they all replied, and the Super Moderator decided to censor it lol...
    Post edited by Renoaku on
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,498
    edited March 2017
    Or you could just walk away? Only $75 right.

They suspect you of RMT trading. Its possible the gold your "friend" gave you was acquired from such actions and you are being penalised for it.

CCP will do similar in EVE though limited to removing all ISK wherever it landed. If you don't have enough left to cover they will lock your account until you reimburse, but normally won't ban.

Moral of story, I've turned down offers of free ISK even from corpmates if not sure of its origin.

Bottom line is they are under no obligation to prove their case, reveal why they believe so or let you rant about it on their forums.

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

edited March 2017
    Kyleran said:
    Or you could just walk away? Only $75 right.

They suspect you of RMT trading. Its possible the gold your "friend" gave you was acquired from such actions and you are being penalised for it.

CCP will do similar in EVE though limited to removing all ISK wherever it landed. If you don't have enough left to cover they will lock your account until you reimburse, but normally won't ban.

Moral of story, I've turned down offers of free ISK even from corpmates if not sure of its origin.

Bottom line is they are under no obligation to prove their case, reveal why they believe so or let you rant about it on their forums.

Yeah they suspect it I've only encountered this problem a few times over 17 years of gaming rarely happens, but yes I am familiar with EVE Online it happened once there, and in Arche Age, I think its more common in "SandBox Games" rather than other games...

EVE Online, however for example removed my ISK been too long ago since I last played, but I think it was less than 5 million or something don't remember, which I easily got back because the Plex I bought wasn't from a reputable site, (But they didn't ban me) they gave me a warning and the chance to repay it which has been done long time ago.

I Understand their company can ban anyone for any reason, and not leave Rants, but when a company (Covers it up) Doesn't provide proper support so far its been 48 hours, and leaves a (Terms OF Service) where they can ban anyone just for anything they suspect is (RMT) in a game is a serious problem, and that is why I post this here, because anyone buying this game should be aware of this and should be wary.

I mean its true its only $75 a little less than this, but I don't care its about the Morale of the fact they as a company are accusing someone who Backed the game, played the game before it even had founders packs for RMT, and can't prove shit, other than the fact that I received some Gold in the game, and yes I can understand Questioning it, sending me an email, or in game mail and asking, or Removing the Gold and asking, But banning a player for lifetime 48 hours so far, such as myself who has had no previous violations for Suspected RMT,with zero evidence, and just threatening with their TOS that anyone who does such trades can get banned is a serious issue. 

Not everyone reads the Terms OF Service 
    Although I understand its up to us to read and understand it this game still needs to word it better make it a bit more Clear, and not ban people for just giving away free stuff because its a sand-box game as they designed the game to be like this.

I know its within their legal right to do so, but they shouldn't treat customers like shit is all I am saying.

And yes I could walk away away quietly its only $75 but unless they refund me all the cash, and admit to me the Truth that they simply don't want me using their service, I am going to deal with it my way unless they choose to get Lawyers, I won't talk about anymore than this here, due to forum rules, but I have dealt with Idiotic companies like this on rare occasions usually they just give the account back without issues or resolve them nicely, and honestly if this company decides to take this route, this game is going to likely end up dead in the water, as its bad enough they got Lots of hackers, and cheaters already, and they are wasting time screwing with me rather than the real issues...

Like RMT, is a little ripple in the water when people are Zoom-Hacking, can see the entire map, have ESP Radar hacks to find where entire guilds are and can just walk over kill them and look all their stuff, its bad, and they should be dealing with this rather than bullying people who they think purchased gold...

Like they put in the game a "Gold / Silver Exchange" and that is what I use to legally exchange the $75 worth of Gold to silver, which I purchased from their company, I wouldn't go using some 3rd party service which likely scams and cards people.

• craftseekercraftseeker Member RarePosts: 1,740
    You accepted a trade for in game goods/coin for something not in the game. It really doesn't matter that it wasn't a RMT it is a clear breech of the terms of service and it is cheating, getting an in game advantage by doing something outside of the game.

This isn't novel, or unique to Albion. You did the crime so serve the time.
  • AethaerynAethaeryn Member RarePosts: 3,149
    They do specifically say that you can provide counter evidence. . like. . it is my friend.  They are just letting themselves ban accounts when they suspect gold selling etc.  I think with a one time hand over to a friend it wouldn't matter.  It is general over-protection that you will find in most TOS agreements.

Wa min God! Se æx on min heafod is!

edited March 2017
    Aethaeryn said:
    They do specifically say that you can provide counter evidence. . like. . it is my friend.  They are just letting themselves ban accounts when they suspect gold selling etc.  I think with a one time hand over to a friend it wouldn't matter.  It is general over-protection that you will find in most TOS agreements.
    Well I can try to submit counter evidence I have the Snapshots of some of the stuff I traded with but that is about it I will try my best at the appeal and hopefully maybe get something done about it.

You accepted a trade for in game goods/coin for something not in the game. It really doesn't matter that it wasn't a RMT it is a clear breech of the terms of service and it is cheating, getting an in game advantage by doing something outside of the game.

This isn't novel, or unique to Albion. You did the crime so serve the time.
    Yeah I understand back when I purchased this game, and before this there was no agreement and everything changed, only thing I saw on the forum post as well was "Don't Trade for real money" its against the rules...

I wouldn't Intentionally risk an account and and $175 on this game in total just to go get it banned, although they still should make this section of the "Agreement" easier for people to understand or a General Game Rules, which I haven't been able to find something like...

. Do not trade for Real Money
    . Do not trade across games with Currency or  in game items.

Rather than this whole 10.2 section that had me rolling over for hours trying to understand it all.

Honestly losing this account to the amount of currency I got which wasn't shit at all was not worthit anyways if I knew it was going to get me banned from this game I wouldn't have traded across games like I have done this on many games never been in trouble for it until this game.
  • Korn42Korn42 Member UncommonPosts: 53
    Hi Renoaku,

normally, we would not comment on these cases. But as you are being very public about it across various forums, we'd like to make a short statement. 

Your in-game chatlogs, and the identity of the account that gave you the gold, leaves us with no doubt that you did indeed purchase gold from a 3rd party website. The fact that account who gave you the gold even said "Hi, I'm delivery" does not help, either. 

Note that these 3rd party websites are often involved in account hacking and credit card fraud, so the damage they cause is extensive. 

Buying gold from 3rd party websites is clearly forbidden by our terms and conditions, and always has been. On top of that, it is also forbidden in essentially any other game that we are aware of.
    CazrielArawulf
    The story was already starting to unravel. Thanks for the confirmation.

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• kitaradkitarad Member LegendaryPosts: 7,910
    Korn42 said:
    Hi Renoaku,

normally, we would not comment on these cases. But as you are being very public about it across various forums, we'd like to make a short statement. 

Your in-game chatlogs, and the identity of the account that gave you the gold, leaves us with no doubt that you did indeed purchase gold from a 3rd party website. The fact that account who gave you the gold even said "Hi, I'm delivery" does not help, either. 

Note that these 3rd party websites are often involved in account hacking and credit card fraud, so the damage they cause is extensive. 

Buying gold from 3rd party websites is clearly forbidden by our terms and conditions, and always has been. On top of that, it is also forbidden in essentially any other game that we are aware of.
    So we can see who the liar is here. Why did you even start this thread only to have your duplicity revealed so blatantly.
    Cazriel

• Viper482Viper482 Member LegendaryPosts: 4,064
    So make your friend earn his own way in game. Being f2p it is not likely you will give away all your crap when there is a chance you will revisit the game later anyway. Problem solved.

Silly complaint about theoretical events that are not even likely to happen.  
    Make MMORPG's Great Again!
    DMKano said:
    Just dont play the game and you have nothing to worry about. You are not missing much.

Yea because it's not like he might actually like a game the "great" DMKano says is not worth playing. This is pretty shallow stuff for such a legendary poster dude. 
  • CrazKanukCrazKanuk Member EpicPosts: 6,130
    Korn42 said:
    Hi Renoaku,

Honestly, you should make it your policy to comment on these cases. Unfortunately we're in a time where people simply aren't accountable for their own actions, which is too bad. So I'm all for a company holding people accountable for their actions. 

Crazkanuk

----------------
    Azarelos - 90 Hunter - Emerald
    Durnzig - 90 Paladin - Emerald
    Demonicron - 90 Death Knight - Emerald Dream - US
    Tankinpain - 90 Monk - Azjol-Nerub - US
    Brindell - 90 Warrior - Emerald Dream - US
    ----------------

• WellspringWellspring Member EpicPosts: 1,464
    Korn42 said:
    Hi Renoaku,

Looks like the OP got pwned! :lol:
    --------------------------------------------
    edited March 2017
    kitarad said:
    Korn42 said:
    Hi Renoaku,

So we can see who the liar is here. Why did you even start this thread only to have your duplicity revealed so blatantly.

TL:DR Version, I am just asking for a chance to play this game again, and prove to this company somehow that I would never knowingly break the rules of this game, or wouldn't have done this transaction if I had known it wasn't legal let alone came from someone selling or dealing currency illegally.
    Heya, Thanks for this post, I am honestly not sure what I got involved in here, and this rarely happens in games, I have been speaking to support about this issue by email which has bee rather hard as my email has been messing up bad lately, until the staff actually pointed out there was a ticketing system here, and some Moderators who were respectful.

Basically when you guys locked my account from this game, you all locked everything, I had no access to the site for some reason other than sending an email, after I reset my password I seem to have been given limited access back to this game to respond to the support tickets, and make post, and this morning "I Reported myself for cheating over there and explained everything that happened".

I honestly don't know how these 3rd party sites work or anything because I don't use them, all I know is that I was on curse with some friends who agreed with me over a year ago that I could make an exchange across games with some in game items, I have done this before with some games like RF Online, and World OF Warcraft, and exchange of gold between Lineage 2, and other games which I never got banned for...

Truthfully I understand the Zero Tolerance policy against (RMT) your service provides, and I was only aware of this being illegal, I don't know how I got mixed up in all of this I only know I did this transaction a bit over a week ago while on curse with some people and originally I was only supposed to get 50k Gold,  I used most of this to upgrade my private buildings and stuff in the game, and I was talking to them let them know it wasn't enough so they told me I would get more gold, I gave away a lot of stuff worth a lot more than this because I had quit another game...

I wish this had have never taken place, and I understand my transaction may have unknowingly had something to do with a Gold seller, I don't buy from Gold Sellers who spam my chat, its possible someone had connections with one because I know some of these sites offer Trade & Goods for items exchanged across games, I have noticed this when looking at "Steam" trading websites where you can trade goods and gifts way back

I know this company can view my logs, and see everything I have said or done here, and this is why I wouldn't just make a claim like this when I know the GM can view the exact details of what I did.

Yes I got an in game trade saying "Yes Im Delivery", and I think I even asked where to go the second time, or if it was in the same spot when I had to go back because I didn't have enough currency and I was offered more while on curse, (If I had actually purchased my currency) from a website wouldn't they not have given it all to me in one go, or something?

I know my transaction was likely involved with something illegal, since this is what Support is telling me.

Again I am not sure how I got involved in this whole big mess other than, I feel I have Violated the spirit of this game, and unknowingly cheated the game under section 10.2 by trading goods across games (Not Real Money.)

And with respect, I am asking for is a chance to prove this, even if it means Deletion of my characters, or me having to pay back what I accepted in this offer to make things right.  I know there is a Zero Tolerance policy, and I accept this I just feel there should be a little less than a forever ban for doing something I truthfully didn't know was illegal, as you all made this a Sand-Box game, you gave people the ability to (Trade) in whatever way they want and to my knowledge I believed I was allowed to cross game trade which is an outside game but I considered it a Donation as in I give items, they give me items or currency for it.

As for why I post this over here is because T&C 10.2 wasn't really understanding to me on everything, and I feel you all should at least make sure that you clearly list something like...

. Buying in Game Currency, Items, Armors, and Consumables such as potions for real money is illegal.

. Trading currency outside of the game for "Favors" "Items between Games" or using "3rd Party Websites" to trade items across games is against our rules.

My hopes with this post are that no one will make the same mistakes or anything as I have done.

Again I am not asking for any "Free Pass" for what I have done where you all believe it was a real money transaction or not, I am just asking for a chance to prove this, as I have been in the game, and truthfully I am trying to be nice about this, but Backing this game over a year ago, and then being banned like trash over one incident like this (Never had any prior bans just feels wrong.) I know its with your legal right to do this, but I am talking outside of legal rights.

Also I understand what you say about 3rd Party Websites, committing fraud, or Carding, This is why I would never do any illegal Real Money Transactions with them because they would likely sell or give away my information to other people, I play a game on my android device and I have to see people spamming my chat there offering to sell my virtual goods its very annoying I would never buy from them and support what they do that I don't like...

I also read where you say "RMT" hack game accounts, I have been here with my old WOW Account when I played it. And I apologize for any actions my trade might have had to do with any " ill3gal Real World activities" if any, Please let this also be an example to others who purchase currency illegally of what them impacts can be when it comes from an illegal seller who does such things, even though either way real money trades does break this games "Terms OF Service".

I also know how hard it is to even possibly appeal these bans, I only had to ever do this once with League OF Legends for Feeding hard some of my games, it took me an entire 2 weeks to convince Staff to give me a chance to prove I wasn't just trolling my games, and in the end they gave me a chance, I haven't been banned since.
    I just really suck as a support with forced roles, but new Role system has helped a lot.

My only Real Money Trade is with "Sandbox Interactive."
    Excession
    Pro negotiation tip: Making veiled threats to cause harm and mayhem in your previous posts did not improve your chances for a reconciliation.

Good luck. 
    Arawulf

edited March 2017
    Kyleran said:
    Pro negotiation tip: Making veiled threats to cause harm and mayhem in your previous posts did not improve your chances for a reconciliation.

Good luck. 
    True, and thanks, Its been a really stressful situation, and I am not taking any of this lightly but I've spent hours reading, and dealing with this mess all over a simple like 10 minute trades or something.

Anyways yeah wasn't exactly very nice what I said yesterday especially threatening the charge-back, I could do this still, and with the reputation I have with my bank and thousands of purchases I wouldn't have an issue I've only ever had to do this once in many years...

But if I did this now, I would be a Liar, and this isn't something I do, Basically this morning I went over to the Albion site since I don't feel I was getting anywhere with support staff, and I reported myself for being a cheater, because truthfully with all honestly I feel I did cheat where it was with or without my knowledge, I gave them all the info I knew, and asked for a chance to prove that I am not a cheater, and only wan't to follow the rules.

And yesterday I also realised, that even though this may-not be in my favor between a post I made on the forums which was removed at the time I couldn't access my account so I made a temporary one from a different IP to ask so they didn't log me breaking the rules there, the Responses I actually got from the "Moderators" were really nice, and the "support staff are nice people" just following directions of their superiors So this kinda changed my mind about how I somewhat feel about this company, I still feel I have been wronged or screwed over yes, I don't feel as if they are taking my seriously or looking into it, but I can also understand my part in what I did was wrong to do in the first place, and this is why I made the decision I did to report myself, and not bother with the Charge-Back anyways ( I could do more other than tell the truth.) But I am not going to because this company for the most part has actually convinced me that they are good people, and that I am the one at fault for making the mistake.

I just hope I can convince them to give me a chance to prove that I don't do what they claim I did, I am not sure exactly what happened how I got involved with such a transaction likely connections from the other sand-box game I had and one of them was dealing gold or had connections with such, and again Truthfully I am sorry for my anger of responding a little upset the other day, even though I am still really upset in Real Life, I am doing my best not to take this out on anyone because I can see now what happened, who the nice people really are, and hope they can see the same here that I am just a player who wants the chance to play the game again legally.

Edit: And while I feel the company has wronged me being a long time player / founder of this game, I also understand I have possibly wronged them with my cross game transaction that I didn't know violated the rules again... They said many of the people are involved in illegal activity, I know this part because its common knowledge, I just hope that this company has not lost any profits from my transaction, and that the person did nothing illegally when trading me the currency EX.Credit Card fraud, or any of the such, And if this is why I am still banned with no consideration, I am of course willing to pay back the currency to this game company just to get my account back as a punishment for my stupidity, I would Swipe my Credit Card right now and pay them back if this is the case, and then make sure nothing ever happens like this again truthfully, I know either way it doesn't make this right, but this is where I ask for a chance to prove it...

And given the fact i could just stick $500 into the game right now to cover my transaction, Why wouldn't I have just done this in the first place if I knew what I was doing was against game rules.

Anyways thanks, at least I can talk about this over there without having it removed, and please again no one do the same stupid thing I did its not worth the ban.
    Excession
  • cheyanecheyane Member LegendaryPosts: 9,100
    Well at least you are candid about what you have done and it is up to them now whether they give you a second chance.
    Chamber of Chains
    DMKano said:
    Viper482 said:
    DMKano said:
    Just dont play the game and you have nothing to worry about. You are not missing much.

Yea because it's not like he might actually like a game the "great" DMKano says is not worth playing. This is pretty shallow stuff for such a legendary poster dude. 

Legendary is a meaningless title that has nothing to do with anything, certainly it has nothing to do with a person.

Funny you are still getting hung up on completely irrelevant stuff like forum titles on mmorpg lol
    I am mocking it dude, another one over your head.
  • mgilbrtsnmgilbrtsn Member EpicPosts: 3,430
    Surely this is good advice for any game.

I self identify as a monkey.

mgilbrtsn said:
    Surely this is good advice for any game.
    Well yeah I know RMT is illegal in every game, except games which are like Second Life, or Entropia Universe which use real currency there are a couple of others but these are the two I can think of off the top of my head

And yeah its the best advise, because I totally missed this when I did a cross game trade, outside of the game and violated 10.2, although respectfully I have done this about 4 other times between friends just like this time in other games I never got banned for it. I just hope that I can convince, or have convince whoever is in charge of the game that I didn't intentionally break this rule and can maybe be given a chance to prove it even if it includes wiping, or resetting my account the game is roughly only like 1-2 weeks old But legally I can't make another account and play again, because they could just ban me, unless I get their permission because that is also against the TOS.

I have put in suggestions telling them they should respectfully, and please make these rules a bit more clear because it was hard for me to understand this section or what even happened, even though its possible that I made a deal with someone who deals with RMT from the other game, but I never purchased currency. 

But hey even if I don't get unbanned, At least I have learned to always check about Cross Game trading in the Terms OF Service, thanks to this experience, and there are actually a few "Steam Groups" also dedicated to Cross Game Trading Obviously you can get scammed, or end up like I have if you are not careful though, and shouldn't do this in any game that doesn't legally allow it.
    Excession
  • volttvoltt Member UncommonPosts: 432
    edited March 2017
    omg REN give it up already i stoped reading alot of the stuff u said above, but its obvious considering you have had many occurrence across different games that you indeed did break TOS. You got caught, sucks to be you, now its time for the consequences of your actions
    edited March 2017
    voltt said:
    omg REN give it up already i stoped reading alot of the stuff u said above, but its obvious considering you have had many occurrence across different games that you indeed did break TOS. You got caught, sucks to be you, now its time for the consequences of your actions
    I've only had a few sand-box games where I have actually been accused of RMT just for the record...

Once, in Arche Age over many months of playing, even though most everyone there knew I was a fat whale who spent $300 a month sometimes selling stacks of 20 or so Apex for in game currency to others. 

. This was because I played the market and sold "Archem Trees" for 100g, and $1000 gold a pop after buying them all and reselling them just to get people to buy them without paying attention and it worked ( I simply played the market the GM Removed 3k gold and just gave me a warning.) because they mistaked this for RMT.

Once in EVE Online because I bought Plex from a source which wasn't legitimate reseller but again I wasn't banned for this, they simply asked me to pay it back before I could ever get positive income again, the GM was polite about it provided me a list where I could legally obtain Apex in packs like the ones I bought, and I just bought a few Apex's and got my wallet positive again...

Never have I been actually banned for "RMT" or Real Money trading, this is just something this company thinks happened, and its  a German Company with more strict rules than Korean Based games and such.

If the GM's actually sat down, and took the time to read everything in the Last message I put in my support ticket, and actually provided customer service, or a easier way than responding every 18 hours or so to support tickets, I could politely explain everything that happened over  the phone and perhaps get my account back with a penalty of course just not a ban from ever playing the game again. I think they are nice people at least the ones I have spoken to, But its a matter of finding who is in charge and talking to them about exactly what happened and being truthful about it.

And no I don't understand what there is to give up, I know I am at fault here, but 10.2 OF The Terms OF Service was very confusing for me to even understand, They need to make the game rules easier for people to understand allow me to give you an example...

http://us.blizzard.com/en-us/company/legal/wow_tou.html  Terms OF Use / Terms OF Service OF World OF Warcraft, Is actually more easier to understand for me personally...

"Wrote way more professional, and easier to understand."

"Blizzard does not recognize any purported transfers of virtual property executed outside of the Game, or the purported sale, gift or trade in the “real world” of anything that appears or originates in the Game. Accordingly, you may not sell in-game items or currency for “real” money, or exchange those items or currency for value outside of the Game. "

And even if actually broke the Terms OF Service with Blizzard, they very likely would not ban me forever on the first offense, although this is not something I would try, nor do I play WOW anymore anyways, I just wanted to make a point that its more easier to understand or at least I understand it easier, and I feel still that Albion needs to make their section of 10.2 more easier to understand.
    Excession
  • craftseekercraftseeker Member RarePosts: 1,740
    @Renoaku. When you find yourself in a hole it is good practice to stop digging. You have obviously been cheating in a variety of games for some time, blatantly cheating. You have now been caught. Take your punishment and reform your behavior.